SterlingFunder is committed to removing barriers for investors and entrepreneurs and making it simpler for them to connect and create great companies
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 30, 2013
SterlingFunder announced the launch of its redesigned equity crowdfunding platform for entrepreneurs and investors. After undergoing a period of beta testing, the new site incorporates extensive features for entrepreneurs and investors in addition to an enhanced educational center, called the Learning Hub.
Thanks to the Invest Georgia Exemption, SterlingFunder was able to start crowdfunding for non-accredited and accredited investors without waiting for the implementation of the federal JOBS Act. This opportunity provided valuable feedback from entrepreneurs and investors and was instrumental in making changes and upgrades that are beneficial for both.
"SterlingFunder is committed to removing barriers for investors and entrepreneurs and making it simpler for them to connect and create great companies," said SterlingFunder founder David Lilenfeld. "Our upgraded portal has all the latest information and features needed for entrepreneurs to create great campaigns and for investors to secure the information they need to make intelligent investment choices. We are excited about the future of crowdfunding going forward and will be continually making improvements to our platform to make SterlingFunder a crowdfunding leader."
SterlingFunder’s new site incorporates many features for both entrepreneurs and investors.
● Connection: Investors and entrepreneurs can connect and interact on the easy-to-navigate SterlingFunder portal.
● Education: The Learning Hub has articles, videos, blogs and tips to make sure entrepreneurs and investors are fully informed
● Safety and Security: SterlingFunder’s site is SSL-encryped to protect confidential information and all companies listed undergo a rigorous vetting process
● Support: SterlingFunder provides a personal campaign manager for entrepreneurs and clear, concise guidelines to simplify the crowdfunding process for investors
● Post-raise Tools: legal and financial documents for entrepreneurs and investors to facilitate the closing of the campaign and distribution of equity shares
SterlingFunder is the nation’s first equity/debt crowdfunding portal for both accredited and non-accredited investors. We connect entrepreneurs and investors and provide a marketplace for equity-based crowdfunding. Our role in the startup & growth ecosystems is helping businesses get funded. The SterlingFunder web-based platform serves both investors and entrepreneurs with innovative tools and an extensive Learning Hub. Investors and entrepreneurs can sign up at http://www.sterlingfunder.com and create a Company and/or Investor Profile. SterlingFunder is a member in good standing of the Crowdfund Intermediary Regulatory Advocates (CFRIA), Georgia Crowdfunding Association, and Crowdfunding Professional Association (CfPA) and has earned accreditation from the Crowdfunding Accreditation for Platform Standards (CAPS) program. Accreditation from CAPs is awarded after passing qualification criteria in four categories of platform operation: Operational transparency, security of information and payments, platform functionality, and operational procedures.