San Diego, CA (Vocus) January 14, 2009
The Working Smarter Network (WSN), an exclusive consortium of websites and blogs that provide relevant information to help businesspeople be more effective, has announced the addition of 11 new member sites.
The new sites (with links displayed at the Working Smarter site: http://blog.smartdraw.com/) were selected and accepted by an advisory group that conducts a rigorous site review process focused on quality, relevance, content, and applicability.
New WSN members include the following:
- Engineers Can Sell: This site offers practical sales and marketing tips and techniques that can be applied with success - even by engineer-types who typically concentrate on the technical end instead of the sales side of the house. Run by Eric Bono, mechanical engineer turned marketing guru.
- Sales & Sales Management Blog: Noted sales author Paul McCord is a frequent contributor to several national business and industry publications. Using his 28+ years of selling, building and managing top sales teams, as well as training and coaching sales professionals and managers, Paul creates a great source for information on prospecting, referral selling, and personal marketing.
- Sales Roundup Podcast: This podcast is designed to deliver useful information to sales professionals and their complex management teams in a fast, simple and easy to use format. Hosted by Mike and Joe, the podcast is a free weekly sales talk show featuring relevant sales topics and interviews with sales thought leaders committed to helping you increase your sales.
- Engage Selling Solutions: Colleen Francis, president and founder, is an experienced sales professional who helps clients make an immediate and lasting increase in their sales. Colleen leverages 15 years of experience selling in today's market and is recognized as one of the top five sales trainers in the business today by Sales and Marketing magazine. She energetically provides proven, practical sales techniques that deliver results for her clients in any economy.
- Commentary on Sales Leadership: Dave Stein is a highly-acclaimed thought-leader in the area of sales effectiveness and sales performance improvement. He closed his very successful sales consulting and training business in 2005 to form ES Research Group, a research and advisory firm that serves as a watchdog for the sales training industry. Dave writes this widely read blog covering diverse issues relative to sales effectiveness.
- Drew Stevens Sales Consulting: Drew Stevens, PhD, blog author, helps individuals to dramatically accelerate business growth by improving sales and customer service skills. To date, Drew has helped over 60,000 people sell more than a billion dollars worth of products and sales. A keynote speaker, author, and workshop facilitator, Drew conducts over 50 presentations per year.
Small Business Sites
- Business Minder: The Entrepreneur Journey of a Business Minder is a blog-driven website that focuses on building a business mindset through entrepreneurial insights.
- The Productive Entrepreneur: Best known for her "make-it-happen" attitude and her ability to connect big picture strategy with real world action, Joy Duling helps time-pressed professionals discover systems and tools to achieve their business goals. She created the Productive Entrepreneur Program after spending more than a decade planning and managing key projects for government and nonprofit organizations.
- Young Entrepreneur: Adam Toren, site co-founder, specializes in improving the profitability of under-performing businesses with a unique and 'bottom line' program while providing worthwhile information and advice to entrepreneurs the world over. Adam has started, bought and sold several companies over the years and he and his brother currently own and operate a successful publishing firm and several online companies.
- Cindy King International Marketing & Sales: Cindy King is a cross-cultural marketer and international sales specialist who brings more than 25 years of global marketing, business development and sales experience to her blog. Cindy also operates Get International Clients, a proprietary system and an invaluable resource in helping businesses generate more international sales.
- Mind Mapping Software Blog: This site provides practical tips and perspectives on productivity software that can help you to manage projects more efficiently, make better decisions, be more creative and tackle information overload. You'll learn how to find the right tools that meet your needs, and how to get the most out of them.
WSN content, which includes articles that contain lessons and free e-Courses, is shared with millions of business owners, managers, consultants and other professionals looking to improve their communication, business processes and productivity, whether it is by visually communicating processes, improved sales tools, more convincing presentations, enhanced marketing and management skills or general professional development.
Network member website information, content, and new member enrollment instructions can be found at: http://blog.smartdraw.com/.
About the Working Smarter Network
The Working Smarter Network (WSN) is an exclusive consortium of websites and blogs that provide varied, relevant and useful information to help businesspeople be more effective. The content provided by WSN members is geared towards managers, business owners, consultants, and other professionals who want to improve their productivity by learning and applying the best techniques available. The WSN currently consists of 24 members whose specialties include presentation skills, sales management, training, leadership, marketing, and communicating visually. The WSN was founded in December 2008 by SmartDraw.com. Please visit the Working Smarter Network at http://blog.smartdraw.com.
Denise Herich, for the Working Smarter Network