(PRWEB) November 21, 2012
YellowPagesUnited.org, a local search and Yellow Pages industry news aggregator, is seeking guest bloggers. Writers with expertise on topics that are relevant to the Yellow Pages industry or local search best practices and technology will help expand the site's news coverage for its online marketing and business audiences. Accepted articles will be featured on the Yellow Pages United main home page and contributing writers will have linking opportunities.
A wide variety of content is preferred. Examples of relevant topics include Yellow Page industry trends, online Yellow Pages, Yellow Page directory news, mobile technology and local search trends and news, mobile applications and marketing, social media, and inbound and multi-channel marketing. Duplicate content or repurposed content from other news or technology sites or aggregators will not be accepted. All articles must be unique, pass CopyScape and meet all of the requirements listed on the YellowPagesUnited.org blogging requirements page.
Guest Blogging Requirements:
- Articles must be relevant to the Yellow Pages industry or local search
- Articles must be unique and pass CopyScape
- Articles must be free of grammatical errors, misspellings and typographical errors
- All articles should be a minimum of 300 words in length
- Articles should include at least one image with attribution or proof of license
- Please include an About Author paragraph
- Articles submitted for publication on YellowPagesUnited.org may not be republished on or submitted to other sites
- Poor outbound linking structure will be rejected
With the migration of users from traditional to online media, understanding how to target and reach them at the local level has become a difficult marketing challenge. YellowPagesUnited.org is in a unique position to fill a much-needed gap as a central repository of trending marketing news, making it a valuable resource to online marketers and businesses alike. We welcome interested guest bloggers to contact us by using the contact form on the guidelines page.
For more information about emerging trends in the Yellow Pages industry, please visit:
YellowPagesUnited.org is an industry news aggregator, providing news and information about trends in online marketing and emerging technologies to business owners and marketers.