There are millions of eyeballs on YouTube right now, and tremendous, money-making potential for those who know how to leverage the platform
Delray Beach, FL (PRWEB) April 17, 2009
Anyone can turn YouTube™ videos into cash by using the simple techniques in American Writers & Artists Inc.'s (AWAI), http://www.awaionline.com , first, fully-interactive program, Marketing with Video Online for Profit, at tinyurl.com/dfluqp. Here, award-winning videographer and CNN "Young Person Who Rocks," Jessica Kizorek, reveals the secrets to making money from a simple YouTube, or other online video.
"There are millions of eyeballs on YouTube right now, and tremendous, money-making potential for those who know how to leverage the platform," says Kizorek. "All you need are a few, easy-to-learn techniques and you can turn your YouTube videos into a nice revenue stream. You'd be surprised at how several simple tricks will make a huge difference when trying to make money off of your YouTube channel."
With Marketing with Video Online for Profit, anyone can learn the simple skills to turn your YouTube videos into cash including:
- How to write, shoot, edit, and distribute a video and make it look professional, even if they have no experience or have only used YouTube for fun in the past;
- Why people expect more from the marketing materials and advertisements they see, and what they can do to deliver on their expectations;
- What it takes to persuade someone to take a desired action in a YouTube video and others, and how that translates into a video script and shooting;
- How to measure the success of their video (even a simple YouTube video);
- The legal considerations to keep in mind when shooting and distributing YouTube videos and others;
- Business models they can use to build a successful video marketing business (even starting with YouTube);
- Video-marketing techniques for marketing your services, including a "vlog" (video blog); and
- How they can make sure you have a never-ending stream of clients ready to pay for your services and much more!
"Research firm eMarketer estimates that by 2011 advertisers will spend $2.3 billion on online video marketing efforts," says Rebecca Matter, AWAI Co-Managing Partner. "YouTube and other video websites are gaining popularity, and this creates a huge opportunity for people who want to turn their videos into cash, have fun and even create a rewarding career in the process."
During the launch phase of Marketing with Video Online for Profit, AWAI is offering this exclusive, interactive program at a special discount of $149.00, 25% off the regular price. Anyone who wants the program will gain full access to 19 video tutorials and an accompanying PDF workbook to become an online video marketing specialist in a few short weeks. Plus, they'll receive hundreds of real-life examples and dozens of hands-on exercises at no extra charge. And as always, AWAI offers a 100% satisfaction, no-risk guarantee on the program.
Jessica Kizorek and Rebecca Matter are available for comment and interviews. View the JessicaKizorekAWAI YouTube channel to watch and learn more about making money from YouTube videos.
Visit AWAI Online for more information on turning your YouTube videos and others into a fun, profitable online video marketing career.
And for more information on the resources available to start a career in writing Web copy, or to find skilled copywriters, travel writers, photographers, and graphic designers, please visit AWAI online or call 1-866-879-2924.
About American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI)
American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI), awaionline.com, has been publishing direct-response copywriting and graphic design home-study programs since 1997. Their mission is to help people develop the critical skills to acquire financial security, independence and freedom. AWAI equips members with the tools and connections necessary to land clients, start working professionally and earn money fast. And through their DirectResponseJobs.com site, businesses can find and hire skilled AWAI members quickly and easily. For a complete list of programs and more information about AWAI, please visit the website or call 1-866-879-2924.
Media Contact: Tammy Lawman, 561-860-8257.