The ‘City By The Bay’ has always been one of the top fine dining cities in this country.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 20, 2011
Smartbox, the worldwide leader in the ‘experiential gifting’ category, has announced its new array of restaurant offerings for the second edition of the San Francisco Zagat Smartbox “Table For Two” dining experience and is available now in advance of the holiday season.
New additions to Zagat Smartbox “Table For Two” restaurants include Amber Bistro, Kiji Sushi Bar & Cuisine and Chez Papo Resto. They join some of the classic San Francisco eateries offered such as 1300 on Fillmore, Blowfish Sushi To Die For and Le P’tit Laurent. The Zagat ratings of the food, décor and service for the “Table For Two” restaurants have increased overall in 2011 as compared to the 2010 figures.
“Whether you are looking to show recognition to an employee within your company or close a potential deal, the Zagat Table For Two will provide a rewarding experience,“ said David Meyers, Smartbox CEO of North America. “The ‘City By The Bay’ has always been one of the top fine dining cities in this country and the Zagat Table For Two will let your recipient experience that at it’s highest level.”
For limited-time B2B offers on the Zagat Smartbox “Table For Two”, log onto http://www.zagatsmartbox.com.
Already an international gift box leader, Smartbox is available in 20 countries across the world. The key to success has been in the simplicity of the process. Begin by choosing a budget ranging from $49 to $369 and then choose one of the 7 available categories.
The Smartbox collection includes:
- Zagat Smartbox “Table for Two” – Dinner for the recipient and a guest at top Zagat-rated restaurant in one of the following cities: Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco or Washington D.C. ($99)
- Gourmet Retreats – One night stay in lavish accommodations throughout the U.S., sumptuous five-course dinners, breakfast included, in-room massages, and plush king size suites. ($369)
- Adrenaline – Hundreds of exhilarating activities to choose from, including skydiving, bungee jumping, motorcycle racing and more. ($299)
- Charming Getaways – One-night stays in historic homes, rustic ranches or quaint Victorian Inns with breakfast included. ($129)
- Serenity – Health and wellness treatments ranging from Vichy showers and ice cream pedicures to champagne manicures and lemongrass body scrubs. ($119)
- Adventure – Opportunity to take a surfing lesson, horseback riding or many other exciting options. ($69)
- Fun for All – Activities for Two including Winery Tours & Tasting, Pinball Museum and Cooking Lessons. ($49)
About Zagat Survey, LLC
Known as the "burgundy bible," Zagat Survey is the world's most trusted source for consumer-generated survey information. With a worldwide network of surveyors, Zagat rates and reviews restaurants, hotels, nightlife, movies, music, golf, shopping and a range of other entertainment categories and is lauded as the "most up-to-date," "comprehensive" and "reliable" guide, published on all platforms. Zagat content is available to consumers wherever and whenever they need it: on ZAGAT.com, ZAGAT.mobi, ZAGAT TO GO for smartphones and in book form.
Smartbox is the next generation of gift cards allowing one to choose from a selection of activities and destinations within a given theme. Smartbox is presented in a gift box featuring a color guidebook with full details of each activity or escape. The recipient selects an experience, makes the reservation directly with the establishment (contact details are provided in the guidebook) and redeems the gift card upon arrival. Currently, Smartbox is available in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Great Lakes, Texas & California regions of the U.S.
Since its creation, Smart&Co. has grown at an exceptional rate. Having branches in Europe, the U.S., and Canada with its head office near Paris, today it employs more than 1,000 employees. Smart&Co. and its Smartbox gift experiences are specialists in creating interesting trips and leisure activities. Since the founding of the group, more than 5 million Europeans have experienced Smart&Co. In 2004 Smart&Co. was awarded the Oscar for Innovation -- Smart&Co. continues to find new ways of bringing people together for leisure pursuits.
# # #