Businesses with a dependency on complex server environments can now deploy, update and rollback application versions quickly and easily using our technologies to improve efficiency and the bottom line.
(PRWEB) October 01, 2012
ZeroTurnaround, the company that’s changing the way the world develops, tests and runs Java applications, announced today the availability of LiveRebel 2.5, the new edition of its award-winning tool that enables continuous delivery of Java applications – right from Development through QA and Operations, to the user – rapidly and reliably, without downtime or user interruption.
“We’re helping businesses create a predictable and risk-free deployment pipeline which results in faster, more efficient application updates,” said Jevgeni Kabanov, founder and CEO of ZeroTurnaround.
Available today as a free trial, LiveRebel 2.5 is cloud ready, quick to set up, and provides immediate value by integrating with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/Hudson and Bamboo, and major application servers like Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish and Jetty.
“Businesses with a dependency on complex server environments can now deploy, update and rollback application versions quickly and easily using our technologies to improve efficiency and the bottom line; tens of thousands of Java developers have used JRebel to eliminate long restarts in development, and we want to replicate that same experience for Operations with LiveRebel," continued Kabanov.
Specific details on the enhancements available in LiveRebel 2.5 include:
- Configuration Scripts (“Config scripts”) that update Java applications along with associated environments, services and databases.
- Intuitive Server Management that automatically discovers configured servers and enables users to create server groups and apply actions to them in batches.
- Virtual Host Support that empowers users to deploy, update and remove applications to virtual or physical hosts.
- Single Sign On capabilities, meaning that users no longer need to log into the LiveRebel Command Center with a separate password.
- Audit Trails that keep track of all build and update actions.
- Support for Large-Scale Production Environments that deploys across large production environments in seconds.
- 360-Degree Visibility into Running Tasks so that users can continue to work in LiveRebel uninterrupted while monitoring running tasks in the background.
- Automatic Updates that ensure that users leverage the most up-to-date version of LiveRebel, all the time.