Calgary, Alberta (PRWEB) September 23, 2014
Ziff Energy, a division of HSB Solomon Associates LLC (Solomon), today announced the release of its Growth of North American Natural Gas Demand to 2022 report. The report provides Ziff Energy’s outlook for gas demand by sector and region to 2022. In determining the outlook of natural gas demand for North America out to the year 2022, Ziff Energy analyzed the following key components of North American gas demand, assuming normal future weather conditions—Residential, Industrial, Lease and Pipeline Fuel, Commercial, Electrical Generation, and Transportation.
Ziff Energy forecasts that natural gas demand will grow to more than 35 trillion cubic feet per year (Tcf/y) by 2022, increasing ~3% per year from 2014. Ziff Energy believes that by 2022, the industrial sector will be the largest gas demand sector, driven largely by growth in liquefied natural gas (LNG) exports and oil sands sub-sectors.
“The cost-competitive nature of the North American natural gas market has opened growth opportunities for gas consumers,” said Cameron Gingrich, Director of Gas Services at Ziff Energy. “Going forward, we expect to see lower carbon emissions in the power sector due to a shift from coal to gas-fired power stations as well as investment in new industrial facilities to support the chemicals sub-sector.”
Other recent Ziff Energy reports available for purchase include:
- Pipeline Capital Costs
- Western Canada Natural Gas Production to 2022
- Gas Demand for Alberta Oil Sands to 2022
- North American Gas Ultimate Potential Resource
- North American LNG Exports to 2020
- Western Canada Oil Production Outlook to 2020
- Gas for Power Generation to 2020
- 2012 US and Canadian Gas Reserve Replacement
- Canadian Gas Exports to 2020
- US Gas Production Outlook to 2020
- Associated Gas Production Outlook to 2020
- Gas Price Differentials Forecast to 2020
- Henry Hub Gas Price Outlook
- Natural Gas Production Headwinds & Tailwinds
- North American Natural Gas Storage
- Unconventional Natural Gas Demand
- Mexico Natural Gas Outlook to 2020
About Ziff Energy
Ziff Energy, a division of HSB Solomon Associates LLC (Solomon), provides upstream performance assessment/improvement and custom consulting to the worldwide energy industry in more than 40 countries, and natural gas consulting services in North America. Solomon is the world’s leading performance improvement company for energy companies seeking to identify and close gaps in operational performance. Combining proven, patented methodologies with objective data analysis, and led by a team of oil and gas consultants with extensive hands-on operational experience, Solomon consistently helps clients with energy-intensive assets achieve greater efficiencies, enhanced reliability, and improved margins. Solomon is part of HSB Group, Inc. Learn more about Ziff Energy at http://www.ZiffEnergy.com. For information about Solomon, visit http://www.SolomonOnline.com.