Our last quarterly postings clearly demonstrate the company's responsiveness to changing market dynamics and customer needs
Austin, TX (PRWEB) February 9, 2010
Zilliant, the leading provider of price optimization and management solutions for B2B manufacturers, distributors, high-tech, and industrial service companies, today announced strong financial results for the second half of 2009. Despite slow economic conditions, the company increased total bookings by 41 percent and increased Software License bookings by 245 percent from the same period in the previous year. In addition, the company doubled its recurring revenues in the fourth quarter alone. Zilliant also gained 15 new customers with eight of those customers signing on with the company's new subscription-based service offering. The company's success is a direct result of its proven ability to meet market needs and improve customer profitability, which in turn has stimulated even greater awareness and long-term investment in B2B price optimization and analytic solutions.
"Our last quarterly postings clearly demonstrate the company's responsiveness to changing market dynamics and customer needs," said Greg Peters, CEO, Zilliant. "The fact that we tripled our new customers and doubled our recurring revenues in two quarters is a powerful endorsement of our enhanced value proposition. Such activity is a strong indicator of what we can expect to see for 2010."
Zilliant 2009 Milestones:
- Introduction of SaaS offering. Zilliant released major versions of Margin Maximizer and Margin Insight price optimization and analytics software as subscription-based services to help customers with limited budgets avoid capital investments in hardware and software, minimize internal IT effort, and be up-and-running in a matter of weeks.
- Vertical Market Momentum. Zilliant continued to maintain its lead as vendor of choice within the B2B manufacturing, high-tech, chemicals, and distribution sectors, resulting in over 50 new customer acquisitions worldwide and record breaking attendance at its Executive Summit events.
- Mid-Market Momentum. Zilliant secured two new mid-market customers in the building products vertical: A wood products manufacturer and an electrical distributor.
- Continued Growth in Europe/APAC. A significant interest from European and APAC B2B manufacturers and distributors for price optimization solutions was a driving factor for Zilliant to open its second European office located in Frankfurt, Germany. The company also signed on two well-known APAC manufacturing customers.
- Industry Recognitions. Zilliant was recognized with several award wins including Manufacturing Business Technology's Innovation Insight Award, Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100, and Austin Business Journal's Fastest Growing Private Companies in Central Texas.
- Educating the Marketplace. Zilliant launched ZilliantUniversity.com as an exclusive, free educational resource for B2B companies to have direct on-demand access to dozens of informative and educational webcasts, whitepapers, articles, and case studies from the collective expertise of Zilliant's top pricing consultants, analysts, and scientists.
To keep on top of Zilliant developments, news, events and happenings please subscribe to Zilliant's RSS Feed.
Zilliant is the leading provider of price optimization and price management solutions for manufacturing, distribution, high-tech, and industrial service companies. Zilliant uses existing transactional data to improve decisions across all facets of price analysis, setting and execution. Zilliant combines powerful price segmentation and optimization science with easy-to-use business applications to help companies achieve the best pricing possible on every deal, increasing profits by tens of millions of dollars. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Zilliant is a privately held company. Investors include Austin Ventures, Cardinal Ventures, JP Morgan Partners, and Trellis Partners. For more information contact Zilliant at 877.893.1085 or visit http://www.zilliant.com.