As we move further into recovery, B2B companies are recognizing the value of price optimization as a strategic solution to help them shift from cost-plus to market-based pricing
Austin, TX (PRWEB) March 15, 2010
Zilliant, the leading provider of price optimization and management solutions for B2B manufacturers, distributors, high-tech, and industrial service companies, today announced record-breaking attendance at its February Executive Pricing Summit in Scottsdale, AZ, marking it the highest attended pricing event held by the company. The Scottsdale Summit drew triple the expected attendance of senior pricing executives from B2B manufacturing and distribution companies, demonstrating that price optimization is a top-of-mind strategy for minimizing risk and maximizing margins during the economic recovery.
"As we move further into recovery, B2B companies are recognizing the value of price optimization as a strategic solution to help them shift from cost-plus to market-based pricing," said Rafe VanDenBerg, VP of Strategic Marketing, Zilliant. "Our Executive Pricing Summits are designed with the customer in mind, providing educational material attendees can use in their own environment. Price optimization is certainly poised for growth in 2010, as the most recent Summit has proven."
Zilliant launched its Executive Pricing Summit Series several years ago as an open platform for sharing new best-practices and latest developments related to pricing in a B2B environment. Each Summit features executive roundtables, demonstrations, best-practice sessions, and presentations from leading B2B manufacturing and distribution companies as well as Zilliant executives and pricing scientists.
Zilliant's next Executive Pricing Summit is scheduled for May 13, 2010 in New York City. Agenda includes:
- Is Pricing Improvement Really Worth all the Time and Effort? Hear one leading manufacturer's story of business transformation and performance improvement.
- Where Does Margin Lift Actually Come From? Learn exactly how Zilliant's unique approach to pricing and margin optimization delivers margin improvement with reduced risk.
- Strategies and Tactics for Maximizing Adoption in Sales. Learn how successful companies approach change-management to maximize adoption of new pricing programs in the field.
- Customer Case Studies. Learn how leading manufacturers and distributors use Zilliant solutions in their business. "Delivering Impact through the Application of a Comprehensive Pricing Strategy" is one example to be presented by a leading distributor of technology products.
- Roundtable Discussion with Zilliant Customers. Zilliant customers discuss how to garner executive and organizational support for a pricing initiative. Hear what they did and what they would do differently. Learn what to expect and gain valuable insights from those who have delivered successfully.
There are a limited number of seats available to this one-day, invitation-only event. Visit http://www.zilliant.com/company_events.html for more information.
To keep on top of Zilliant developments, news, events and happenings please subscribe to Zilliant's RSS Feed.
Zilliant is the leading provider of price optimization and price management solutions for manufacturing, distribution, high-tech, and industrial service companies. Zilliant uses existing transactional data to improve decisions across all facets of price analysis, setting and execution. Zilliant combines powerful price segmentation and optimization science with easy-to-use business applications to help companies achieve the best pricing possible on every deal, increasing profits by tens of millions of dollars. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Zilliant is a privately held company. Investors include Austin Ventures, Cardinal Ventures, JP Morgan Partners, and Trellis Partners. For more information contact Zilliant at 877.893.1085 or visit zilliant.com.