We are excited about this new business initiative and expect we will be able to provide valuable assistance to small and medium sized companies looking for better performance from their PLM environments.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) August 29, 2012
Zero Wait-State, a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and services organization is announcing a new services initiative specifically targeted at small and medium sized enterprises.
- This service will provide capabilities to ease adoption and cost of ownership issues relating to PLM software.
- These offerings, based on extensive market research will be both subscription based and as needed and will provide companies with technical resources for streamlining existing PLM implementations and addressing infrastructure IT issues associated with maintaining PLM software.
The services definition and pricing structure will allow small companies that lack the internal resources to adequately support their PLM implementation to access knowledgeable and capable external domain experts that can optimize their environments and keep things operating smoothly to ensure the PLM solution is delivering the maximum value.
The research was conducted over a 6 month period and involved interviews with small and medium enterprises that currently own PLM software.
- A majority of these companies indicated that they would like to leverage external resources to help them better maintain their PLM environments.
- Many of these companies indicated that while satisfied with the capabilities of their systems, they were struggling with ensuring the systems were optimized both for performance and for functionality.
- Many of these companies invested in “quick start” implementation packages to minimize up front cost.
- The quick start approach allowed them to deploy the software quickly and gain some immediate value from their investment. Unfortunately, it also left a significant amount of business needs unaddressed and left companies without internal capability to continue to improve their system by adding capability and making changes based on these business needs.
Zero Wait-State’s new service initiative will provide monthly bandwidth with PLM experts that can help companies identify areas where their current PLM solutions can be improved and also analyze the technical elements of their installations to ensure that all components are operating at maximum capacity. PLM software is based around database applications like Oracle and SQL Companies can encounter performance issues if the systems are not properly configured. Many smaller companies also lack back-up and redundancy solutions which makes them vulnerable if their systems fail. Zero Wait-State is a VMWare partner and utilizes this platform to help our clients develop low cost mirrored environments to provide better stability in the event of hardware or software failures.
“We are excited about this new business initiative and expect we will be able to provide valuable assistance to small and medium sized companies looking for better performance from their PLM environments”, states Stephen Porter, Zero Wait-State CEO.
Zero Wait-State will be hosting a webinar on September 5th at 1 PM Central, highlighting their approach to operational excellence for small and medium sized companies. ProNova Solutions, a Zero Wait-State client will be presenting their approach to adopting technology for process improvement and product development acceleration. Zero Wait-State will also have industry expert discussing PLM best practices. If you are interested in attending,register here.
About Zero Wait-State
Zero Wait-State delivers focused value in the Product Lifecycle Management solution space. We are the leading provider of Engineering Collaboration Solutions for Oracle's Agile PLM. We have successfully deployed PLM and integration solutions at clients like, Sun/Oracle, Harris Corporation, John Deere, and Cisco. Zero Wait-State also has a long history of data migration success helping organizations move from legacy systems to new solutions with minimal disruptions. We leverage our DesignState platform to help companies connect different applications across the enterprise and move data from system to system. Zero Wait-State offers a complete solution for companies looking to optimize their product development process. To learn more go to http://www.zerowait-state.com.