DALLAS, TEXAS (PRWEB) July 21, 2003
AI Internet Solutions announces the release of version 6.01 of CSE HTML Validator Standard and Professional, the award-winning web development software for creating and maintaining well-formed and accessible HTML, XHTML and CSS documents.
CSE HTML Validator is an invaluable tool for HTML authors, webmasters, students, and Internet professionals who build and maintain quality web sites. It is a time- and cost-effective software program which identifies HTML syntax errors, accessibility issues, bad links, and misspellings. Easy to use and highly configurable, CSE HTML Validator helps to ensure the creation of professional web sites by eliminating the HTML errors which would disrupt or corrupt a visitor's online experience and drive them away to another site.
Among the features in CSE HTML Validator v6.01 are:
- New to version 6.0 is accessibility checking based on WCAG 1.0 and Section 508 US Government standards.
- Finds many issues that other checkers and validators don't.
- Integrated web browser that lets you browse the web and validate the pages as you view them. This is useful for dynamic sites.
- Upgraded Batch Wizard to quickly and easily validate or check the links of an entire web site given a single URL.
- Improved syntax checking and informational messages about your HTML, XHTML, or CSS documents.
- Checking for HTML 4.01, XHTML, CSS, WML, and more.
- Improved interface with an integrated editor that lets you quickly edit and fix your documents' problems inside of CSE HTML Validator.
- Automatic link checking anytime a document is validated.
- Spell checking that can be used to easily check entire web sites for spelling errors given a single URL.
CSE HTML Validator v6.01 is compatible with Windows 98, Me, 2000, NT 4.0, and Windows XP. The program supports HTML 4.01, XHTML, Netscape Extension tags, Microsoft Internet Explorer tags, SMIL, RealText, WebTV, WML and more. CSE HTML Validator v6.01 is available for $69 for the standard edition and $129 for the professional edition.
A lite edition is free. Volume discounts are available. Qualified students, educators, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations purchases may also qualify for a discount. CSE HTML Validator can be purchased directly online at http://www.htmlvalidator.com/
For more information, please contact AI Internet Solutions, PO Box 630333, Irving, Texas 75063; telephone 928-569-2796; email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All media inquiries: AI Internet Solutions, 928-569-2796 or email@example.com.