Evanston, IL (PRWEB) January 5, 2005
Today MarketingPilot Software LLC announced MarketingPilot Release 6.5. Release 6.5 adds powerful event and tradeshow management and planning functions to the MarketingPilot marketing information system.
These new features are designed for organizations that produce and attend trade shows, events, and meetings. These new features significantly expand the usefulness and value of MarketingPilot in this key marketing function.
- Multiple concurrent events
- Marketing activities
- Event ROI
- To-do's and tasks
- Critical deadlines and due dates
- Strategy and objectives
- Event agenda
- Online registration and attendance
- Key contacts
- Promotional materials inventory and usage
- Equipment inventory and usage
- Scheduling and staffing
- Travel itineraries
- Shipping and logistics
- Installation and dismantle
- Food and beverage
- Budgets and expenses
- All event-related documents, including signage, contracts, etc.
- Event managers can focus on strategy and marketing instead of logistics. With MarketingPilot, events are smooth, effective operations that are fully integrated into the overall marketing plan. MarketingPilot frees event managers to focus on making events successful marketing vehicles, rather than spending time managing logistical details.
- By enhancing planning, MarketingPilot can help reduce event costs such as late fees and rush charges. The cost of one missed deadline can pay for the cost of MarketingPilot many times over.
- MarketingPilot saves time and improves the productivity of the event management staff. With MarketingPilot, all event-related information is just a few clicks away. And MarketingPilot enables event managers to manage many events at one time.
Key Points of Difference
HereÂs what makes MarketingPilot different from existing event management software:
1. MarketingPilot integrates powerful event planning and management functions into a marketing software suite. Current tradeshow and event software are an ÂislandÂ inside of the userÂs marketing function.
2. With MarketingPilot, event marketing activities are thoroughly integrated into the overall marketing plan of the organization.
3. MarketingPilot tracks event return on investment (ROI). By tracking all event costs Â including marketing costs - and registration, MarketingPilot can calculate the true ROI from an event.
4. Technology. MarketingPilot uses a Âsmart-clientÂ approach offering the best of Windows usability and round the clock anywhere access via the internet. MarketingPilot can be installed on-premises or used Âon demandÂ hosted by us.
5. Zero-learning-curve. MarketingPilotÂs new event management functions are very easy to use.
About the MarketingPilot System
MarketingPilot is the first and only integrated marketing information system for managing the whole marketing process. Designed by marketers for marketers, it consolidates all of an organizationÂs marketing knowledge for central access and provides collaborative tools to manage campaigns, events, projects, jobs, media buying, collateral, digital assets, budgets and expenses. MarketingPilot enables marketing teams to improve productivity, reduce costs, and track and improve results.
About MarketingPilot LLC
Founded in 1999, MarketingPilot Software LLC is dedicated to fostering marketing best practices by bringing the entire universe of marketing data into one application for complete control and comprehensive analysis. The companyÂs software is used by corporate marketing teams, financial services customers, major hotels, mail houses and others to maximize the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.