(PRWEB) February 23, 2005
There are tricks of this new and innovative trade and only the proÂs are privy to the insider secrets. TodayÂs free "Blogging for Profit" teleseminar will teach the tips, secrets and strategies from a leading Internet Marketing expert.
Join us for this in depth and revealing free teleseminar to learn the latest techniques and strategies to blogging for profit. Internet Marketing expert, Tony D. Baker of Xeal Inc. will share the advanced strategies of maximizing your success using web logs. You'll learn how to:
- Establish yourself as an expert with a core group of people.
- Publish your blog without any programming or design experience.
- Get paid for writing the right kind of content in your web log.
- Earn income through a variety of insider tips and techniques.
- Avoid the common mistakes that can sabotage your credibility.
- Achieve rankings in the search engines within days of release.
- Get your website ready for the media-- tips from how to create a media friendly home page to how to position your expertise to what are the "must have" pages your website cannot live without! When the media visits your site, will your site be ready?
When you sign up using the link below you get the chance to ask our guests your most need to know question in the question box provided. Don't miss this chance to learn how to propel your media campaign to all new success levels!
About Xeal, Inc.
Xeal Inc. has been providing results-based precision marketing services to advertisers, agencies, and publishers throughout the United States and various countries around the world since 1995.
XealÂs extensive advertising network consists of placements from search engines, web sites, radio, television, and print media. Through the Xeal network and proprietary technologies, Xeal helps advertisers create, plan, and execute innovative marketing programs that precisely target consumers and generate measurable results.
About Tony D. Baker
Tony D. Baker is OklahomaÂs leading Internet marketing expert with over 750 clients and nearly 10 years of Internet marketing experience. As an author and public speaker, Baker has written 2 ebooks and has spoken at conferences in Chicago, San Francisco and Orlando. Tony D. Baker founded Xeal Inc. and serves as President and CEO. Baker also serves as President of the Tulsa 100 Club. Other memberships include the Tulsa Chamber of Commerce and the Tulsa Press Club.
Sign up link: http://www.anniejenningspr.com/xeal.htm
# # #