(PRWEB) August 2, 2005
Magazine columnist and radio and television pet care personality, Charlotte Reed will be appearing on The Fabulous Life of Celebrity Pets on VH1 and discussing how celebrities pamper their pets.
"Celebrity pet owners love their pets just like anyone elseÂ except they can afford to take care of them in a lavish style," says Charlotte Reed. "Studies have shown that pets help reduce pet owner blood pressure and contribute to pet guardian physical and mental health. In the last year, we have also learned that couples who own a pet argue less. And with paparazzi and crazed fans, celebrities need all the help they can get to reduce stress...they rely on their furkids for love and understanding,Â remarks Reed.
Charlotte Reed is available for interviews and can discuss the following:
1. How celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs", Halle Berry, Jay Leno, Star Jones and others Megastars spoil their pets;
2. The most fashionable breeds for celebrity pet owners;
3. What clothing, jewelry and pet totes the celebrities use for their pampered pets;
4. Where superstars shop for pet clothing and other pet supplies;
5. Who trains, grooms, massages, and cares for the celebrity pets on the East and West Coasts;
6. What pets saved their famous owners lives;
7. What celebrity pets were recently lost and found;
8. What celebrity pet is being turned into a stuffed animal; and
9. Where celebrity pets spend their days and nights.
Charlotte Reed is a pet expert and columnist for several magazines including Dog Fancy, New York and Hollywood Dog Magazines, Pet Business, Pets International and Fido Friendly. She is also the Pet Expert for ABCÂs The View and currently serves on the New York State Veterinary Board. Because of her love for animals, Miss Reed, a former attorney, switched careers and founded Two Dogs & A Goat Incorporated, a New York-based complete pet care service in 1996. She is currently writing two books on pet-related topics. She can speak about everything from the animal human bond, pet health, animal training, pet trends and new pet products.
# # #