NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) October 24, 2005
Reed Business Information Scientific Computing announces BioDiscovery Expo 2005 (http://www.BioDiscoveryExpo.com) - an online conference and expo focused on strategies to advance biological research, biomedical research and drug discovery.
This free online event features an expanded conference agenda features more than 12 webcasts, panel discussions, and a captivating keynote address from today's leading experts. Presenters include Janet Woodcock, MD - Deputy Commissioner for Operations & Chief Operating Officer, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
BioDiscovery is an educational online event designed to address the issues and newest applications and technologies that are impacting biological research. The event encompasses an educational conference, an interactive virtual exhibit hall, live interaction with speakers and solution providers, plus free downloads of white papers and presentations.
The webcasting session will focus on three critical technology areas:
- High-Throughput Screening
- High-Content Screening
- Automation and Informatics
- Janet Woodcock, MD, Deputy Commissioner for Operations & Chief Operating Officer, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Stephen Arkinstall, PhD, Vice President of Research, U.S. Director Serono Research Institute Inc.
- Michael R. Bleavins, PhD, DABT Executive Director, Safety Translation and Technology World Wide Safety Sciences, Pfizer Inc
- Scott L. Diamond, PhD Arthur E. Humphrey Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Director, Penn Center for Molecular Discovery Institute for Medicine and Engineering University of Pennsylvania
- Peter Hodder, PhD, Associate Director, Head of Lead ID Department, Scripps Florida
- Lisa Minor, PhD, Principal Scientist, Vascular Biology, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Carol Ann Homon, PhD, Associate Director for Biomolecular Screening, Medicinal Chemistry Department, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Angela Cacace, PhD, Associate Director, Lead Discovery and Profiling, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Navita L. Mallalieu, PhD, Senior Principal Scientist, Discovery Pharmacology, Hoffmann-La Roche
- Douglas Auld, PhD, Group Leader, Genomic Assay Technologies, NIH Chemical Genomics Center, National Human Genome Research Institute
- Dave Burns, PhD, Sr. Project Leader, Biological Screening, Abbott Laboratories
- Mark Schurdak, PhD, Group Leader, Biological Screening, Abbott Laboratories
More information about the event:
You can register free at:
# # #