CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) October 23, 2005
Avoid the hassles of crowded malls, packed parking lots and the high price of gas this holiday season while supporting your favorite charity at the same time. Shop at over 600 popular online stores at http://www.iGive.com where you’ll find everything you’ll need from Halloween costumes, paper goods, holiday cards, decorations, flowers, office supplies, clothing, accessories, appliances, cooking supplies, food and candy to music, entertainment, travel, gift certificates and that perfect gift for everyone on your list, at prices that are the same if not better than you’ll find anywhere else. And best yet, a percentage of every purchase will go to the charity of your choice, at no extra cost to you or the cause.
Through the month of October, the following stores are supporting National Breast Cancer Month with additional donations to breast cancer-related charities:
ProFlowers – 10 percent of Pink Ribbon Collection benefits the Komen Foundation.
Limoges Jewelry – 5 percent of Breast Cancer Awareness Collection benefits National Breast Cancer Foundation.
RedEnvelope – 10 percent of Think Pink Collection benefits Breast Cancer research.
New to iGive.com this year is BuyCostumes.com where you can still find the perfect costume in time for Halloween.
To add to the holiday spirit, many of the merchants will be offering specials to iGive.com members over the next few months including:
Double Donations: Barnes & Noble.com and FragranceNet.com
Bigger Donations: Lands’ End, Overstock.com, 123Inkjets and The Body Shop
Exclusive iGive Member Discounts: ProFlowers and FragranceNet.com
Free Shipping: Drugstore.com, Barnes & Noble.com, Office Depot, Staples, Viking Office Products, 123Inkjets, OfficeMax and CircuitCity.com
Here are just some of the great gifts and holiday supplies available at the stores at http://www.iGive.com:
- Electronics & Gadgets at Sharper Image, Brookstone, Hammacher Schlemmer, Musician’s Friend, Verizon Wireless, X-10 Wireless
- Books, CDs & DVD’s at Barnes & Noble.com, Blockbuster Online, Music 123, Value Mags, New York Times, BuyMusic.com, Book Closeouts, Blue Dolphin Magazines, Wall Street Journal, Half.com, Time Life, Buy.com, Abebooks.com
- Sporting Goods at Golfsmith, REI, Eastbay, Sports Authority, West Marine. Bass Pro Shops, Orvix, Cabela’s, Patagonia
- Art, décor & photography at Art Gazebo, Home Depot, Shutterfly, Snapfish
- Paper goods & office supplies at RedEnvelope, Calendars.com, Staples, Office Depot, Viking Office Products, Crane’s Fine Stationery, OfficeMax
- Computers & electronics at Dell, Palm, Apple Store, PC and Mac Connection, BestBuy, iPod Store
- Clothing & accessories at Lands’ End, Coldwater Creek, Eddie Bauer, Urban Outfitters, Limited Too, Birkenstock Central, J. Jill.com, Aerosoles, dELiA*s, Frederick’s of Hollywood, JCPenney
- Toys & games at Disney Store, MyTwinn, eSticker.com, KB Toys, Vermont Teddy Bear, U.S. Playing Card Co., GameFly, GameStop.com, Discovery Toys, eToys, eBay
- Pet Toys at DogToys.com, CatToys.com, PETCO, Dog.com, SitStay.com, JeffersPet, PETsSMART
- Auto, truck and SUV accessories at Tire Rack, AutoAnything.com, JCWhitney, PartsTrain.com
- Food & cooking at Starbucks Store, Cooking.com, Lobster Gram, ChefsCatalog.com
- Candy & flowers at Godiva, ProFlowers, Dale & Thomas Popcorn, Florist.com, 1-800-Flowers.com, American Blooms
- Health & beauty at Gloss.com, Origins, Prescriptives, The Body Shop, Drugstore.com, FragranceNet
- Holiday & floral decorations at Lillian Vernon, Oriental Trading Co, Home Depot, Mikasa.com, AllJudaica.com, Best To You Christian Gifts, Hallmark Cards & Hallmark Flowers
- Travel at Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Enterprise Car Rental
- Jewelry at Limoges Jewelry, Zales, Sears Jewelry, BlueNile, Ashford, Diamond.com, ICE.com
- Everything at Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Target, JCPenney, Macy*s, Overstock.com, eBay, GiftCertificates.com, GiftBaskets.com
“Considering the popularity and convenience of online shopping and the millions of dollars that will be spent this Holiday season, there is great potential for a lot of money to be raised for worthy causes that are struggling for additional funding in this economy,” commented Robert Grosshandler, iGive.com founder and chief executive officer.
Give yourself more time to enjoy the holidays, by shopping online at iGive.com and helping your cause, too. Whether it’s Halloween costumes, make-up, candy and decorations or Thanksgiving Day preparations, cooking, decorating and traveling or the Office Holiday Party preparations and decorating or Chanukah, Kwanzaa, and Christmas preparations, cooking, decorating, greeting cards and of course, GIFT-GIVING (not to mention winter break vacation traveling and New Year’s Eve celebrations)…do it all through http://www.iGive.com.
For more information, to register (for free) and to shop for your favorite cause, visit http://www.iGive.com.