Search Engine Marketing for Decision Makers
Past News ReleasesRSS
Aptos, CA (PRWEB) November 9, 2005
The online marketing agency Bloofusion is offering a 36-page guide booklet that illuminates many of today’s most challenging search engine marketing enigmas. Bloofusion is making the booklet entitled, “Search Engine Marketing for Decision Makers,” available at no cost, to enterprises with web sites as well as marketing, ad, and web design agencies.
The following are some of the topics covered:
- The Importance of Search Engine Marketing – Facts and Figures
- Search Engine Optimization – Speaking the Language of Your Visitors
- Myths and Misinformation – The Cult of Meta Tags and Submissions
- Indirect Search Engine Optimization – Ranking Through Strategic Piggybacking
- Link Popularity – The Minimum Foundation for any Campaign
- Paid Search Engine Marketing – The Low Barrier to Entry into Online Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization vs. Paid Search – Considering a Symbiotic Relationship
- Why Can't Anybody Find Our Site? – The Top Five Mistakes
- Search Engine Marketing for E-commerce Sites – Avoid Hiding Product behind Code
- Build vs. Buy – Five Reasons to Work With an External Agency
- The Relationship With an Agency – What You Should Expect From Them
- How to Select an Agency – Five Questions to Ask Them
- Growing a Campaign into Profitability – Tracking, Tracking, Tracking
“Companies and agencies increasingly realize how important it is to win the battle for top search positions, but they aren’t aware which tools are the most effective in a rapidly changing marketplace. They are not capitalizing on the full potential of search engine marketing to increase sales and profits,” said Andreas Mueller, Chief Strategist, Bloofusion.
Inexperienced and “black hat” providers who may offer useless or even damaging services to unsuspecting clients abound in the online marketing space. “There are so many myths, half-truths and potentially dangerous tricks in circulation that search engine marketing has become extremely confusing. With this booklet we want to spell out the reality of online marketing, drawing from the extensive research we have gathered in the last nine years,” added Mueller.
The guide can be downloaded free of charge from the Bloofusion web site:
Bloofusion is an online marketing agency that gives companies the tools and know-how to capitalize on search engines so they can turn their web sites into highly effective sales and marketing channels.
Patti Bond, Marcom Director
# # #