San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 17, 2005
Early Impact, an ecommerce software development company, announced today a new, exciting addition to its ProductCart line of shopping cart software: the Conflict Management Add-on for ProductCart Build To Order.
ProductCart Build To Order is regarded as one of the most sophisticated small business ecommerce systems available today as it uniquely combines shopping cart software, a product configurator, and online quoting features. The software is actively used by hundreds of stores that sell complex products and services in a variety of industries including custom computers, catering, custom furniture, printing, industrial machinery, and more.
The Conflict Management Add-on adds a new layer of sophistication to the system. It allows store managers to easily and quickly:
- Define unlimited business rules that regulate item selections on the product configuration page for customizable products and services available on the store.
- Define "MUST" rules at the item level (if you select A, you must select B).
- Define "CANNOT" rules at the item level (if you select A, you cannot select B, C and D)
- Define rules at the category level (if you select A, you must select an item from category XYZ).
- Combine "MUST" and "CANNOT" rules to implement complex business logic.
- Copy rules from one configurable product to another to reduce setup time.
“ProductCart Build To Order fills a gap in small business ecommerce software in that it truly helps companies that sell customizable products and services in a way that no other shopping cart does. Conflict Management provides a set of features that our customers had been asking for” said Massimo Arrigoni, CEO of Early Impact. “We are not aware of any other ecommerce system that can offer this kind of functionality, at this price point. We are very excited about this release.”
The Conflict Management Add-on is now available through a beta test program for current ProductCart Build To Order users. The program is expected to last approximately 6 to 8 weeks. When fully released, ProductCart Build To Order with Conflict Management will be available at $1,995 per store.
More information and a demo storefront are available on the Early Impact Web site at http://www.earlyimpact.com/productcart/build_to_order/conflict-management.asp
Early Impact provides ecommerce solutions for small businesses. Its ProductCart line of shopping cart software is used by thousands of Internet stores around the world. The company is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco, CA. For more information, please visit http://www.earlyimpact.com
Early Impact LLC