Warren, RI (PRWEB) November 16, 2005
If your marketing department sends out email newsletters and/or sales alerts, the new MarketingSherpa Email Marketing Benchmark Guide 2006 is a practical must-read. You'll discover how to grow your email list, how to get better campaign results, how much other marketers are budgeting for email, and results data for advanced tactics: http://sherpastore.com/store/page.cfm/1976
100% newly researched, the 2006 Edition of Email Marketing Benchmark Guide includes 310 all-new charts, tables, and heatmaps featuring data on open rates, clickthrough rates, email budgeting, typical conversion rates, business-to-business email marketing, and ecommerce email campaigns.
Seven eyetracking heatmaps are also included in full color. These reveal the results of eyetracking lab tests conducted by MarketingSherpa to determine how the human eye interacts with email, including text versus HTML formats.
Much of the new data is from real-life campaigns conducted by 1,927 marketers and email agencies who contributed budgeting and results statistics. In addition, the Guide features data on:
- Growing opt-in lists and gathering permission?
- How Business-to-Business email marketing statistics differ from B-to-C stats?
- How segmentation, personalization, and frequency affect campaign response rates?
- Co-registration costs and tactics?
- How affiliates use email marketing?
- Deliverability and problems with email filters?
- The size of the email service provider (ESP) industry?
- What percent of emailed coupons are redeemed?
- How do RSS, IM, wireless, and desktop application messaging campaigns differ from email response rates?
For more information on these topics, and to see a complete list of the 310 charts go to
About MarketingSherpa, Inc.
MarketingSherpa is a research firm publishing a wide range of Benchmark Guides, Buyer's Guides, and How-to Reports plus a 500+ Case Study Library. Praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge Site, and Entrepreneur.com, more than 173,000 advertising, marketing and PR professionals read MarketingSherpa's publications every week. Visit the award-winning site http://www.MarketingSherpa.com
# # #