Cookeville, TN (PRWEB) November 17, 2005
iLugger, maker of the original soft bag for iMac users, announces the release of three new custom bags for Apple 23” and 30” Cinema Screens, and also the Apple Tower. The ProLugger 23 model is priced at $149, and is built from sturdy materials that will protect your Mac Cinema Screen for years to come. The ProLugger 30 is a durable bag built for 30” Cinema Screens, and priced at $189. The ProLugger Tower is priced at $169. Other bag features include:
- Non slip shoulder strap pad
- Padded hand strap with Velcro closure
- Handle strap on side to help support shoulder strap
- Rigid plastic screen protector
- Pen & misc. pockets on the front of the bag (hidden for aesthetics)
- Business card / ID pocket on the top.
- Same high quality construction & materials
- Roomier inner pockets to carry a Mini & up to 20" Cinema Screen
- Dimensions are 19 X 20 X 6.5 inches, small enough for airline carry-on.
LTA Projects / iLugger sells the ProLugger models direct to the public through their website at http://www.iLugger.com, and also through a growing number of resellers. Dealer and distributor inquiries are welcome. For order inquiries and other information, please call 1-931-261-2277, or email LTAprojects[AT]frontiernet.net.
About LTA Projects and iLugger
LTA Projects is a blimp and advertising inflatable manufacturer based in Cookeville, Tennessee. Steve Garner, LTA Projects owner and long-time Mac user, designed the iLugger sturdy soft case to carry and protect his G5 when transporting for blimp designing duties between his home and the hangar. “I wanted G5 processing power that I could take from home to office, to on site presentations. The new iMac G5 filled the bill in every way...except I could not find a case for it anywhere. Fortunately, our balloon manufacturing expertise translates well into making carrying bags.”
For more product and ordering information, visit the company’s website at http://www.ilugger.com?prw11-15-05.
LTA Projects Site: http://www.ltaprojects.com/?prw11-15-05
1225 Shag Rag Rd Bldg #19
Cookeville, TN 38501
Contact: Steve Garner
# # #