Salt Lake City, Utah (PRWEB) November 23, 2005
It’s almost the day after Thanksgiving-the biggest shopping day of the year. For millions of shoppers this means standing out in front of a store in the dark, cold morning air, fighting crowds of crazy bargain shoppers.
That was before the “world of the Internet”, where according to CNN “Shopping required braving the elements and the crowds.”
Survive (and I daresay enjoy) this holiday shopping season with these money and stress saving tips now available through the “world of the Internet”.
1. Do your holiday shopping online- Avoid the headaches and hassles of driving from store to store, fighting crowds and wrestling kids. Shopping at all your favorite stores is now available online. Do you holiday shopping from the comfort of you home computer, anytime day or night (even in your pajamas).
2. Find a one stop shopping source- Resources like The Discount Shopping Mall provide one source for all your favorite online stores- like Wal Mart, Target, Gap, Old Navy, Eddie Bauer and KB Toys. Similar to a shopping mall, but with more stores and no crowds.
3. Have your gifts wrapped and sent directly to the recipient- save yourself the extra time and hassle. Click on the gift wrap link available on most store sites, enter in the recipients address for shipping and presto- your gift is done.
4. Take advantage of time saving services- Do you want to know which store has the best price on favorite holiday gifts? The Discount Shopping Mall provides a Personal Shopping Consultant who will search 600+ stores to help you find the absolute best price available. This service saves you time, money and headaches.
5. Use Cash Back programs to put money back in your pocket- Cash Back is the way to shop. Why pay full retail price when you can take advantage of getting cash back on all the money you spend this holiday season- and through the rest of the year.
6. Money Saving Coupons and Free Shipping- Shop at home, save on gas and get free shipping-what could be better? Sign up for newsletters that will notify you of which stores are offering free shipping and special sale pricing.
7. Relax! And Reward Yourself- Enjoy the holiday season- have a cup of eggnog or hot cocoa. Or better yet, treat yourself to a pre or post holiday vacation. The Discount Shopping Mall offers two free airline tickets to 25 locations like Hawaii or the Bahamas. How’s that for a Happy Holiday!
About The Discount Shopping Mall:
The Discount Shopping Mall brings an innovative idea to online shopping. It provides consumers a free membership with the ability to receive instant cash rebates on all the shopping they do. They are dedicated to providing the greatest value, and the finest shopping experience available. With the power that the internet offers, The Discount Shopping Mall believes that consumers can enjoy their (holiday) shopping from the convenience of their own home and save more money.
Rachel Denning, Manager
The Discount Shopping Mall