Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 31, 2005
“It is crazy to think that the same old patterns will get new results.” Says America's favorite Life Coach Devlyn Steele. New Year after New Year you reflected on the past and promised yourself that this New Year would be different. You had goals and you made “resolutions” that you would accomplish what you failed to accomplish in the past, and yet you repeated the same behavior and did not accomplish your goals.
Think back to the beginning of 2005. Like most, you started the New Year with many goals. Maybe 2005 was the year you were going to lose weight, get a better job, make more money, meet someone or quit smoking. 2005 has come to an end. How many of those goals did you accomplish?
Albert Einstein said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.” Why do you expect changes if you keep setting goals the same way? Life Coach Devlyn Steele says, “You need to take a different approach. Unless you are willing to change your approach you will be ending 2006 the same way you have ended 2005 and, once again, nothing will have changed.”
Coach Steele insists, “There is a way for you to achieve your goals by deciding to change your behavior and learn action steps to success. If you do you will develop forward motion and achieve your goals continually.”
Here are the action steps success:
1) Start out small. Don't think about huge sweeping changes that you want. Pick small goals that you can achieve in the next 30-60 days.
2) Become resolved and committed to your goals by writing them down and signing your name to them.
3) Read your goals out loud every day and ask yourself what behavior and actions are needed today to achieve them. In the past you made goals and got busy and those goals were quickly forgotten. Remind yourself daily.
4) Take the action you decided on that day. Every inch you move forward gets you closer to your goal.
5) At the end of your day, read your goal again out loud and ask yourself if you did everything you could to achieve it. Make necessary adjustments on your actions the next day when reading your goals again.
6) Achieve your goals within 30-60 days.
7) After achieving your goals, immediately make new 30-60 day goals and repeat the process.
Follow these seven steps to success and at the end of 2006 you will be actually celebrating achieving your goals and resolutions.
About Tools To Life Developed by Life Coach Devlyn Steele, Tools To Life is a revolution in self- development, a 77-day program in which thousands have implemented successful changes in their lives. Devlyn Steele is a public consultant, a private counselor, an author and a radio host. Visit: http://www.lifecoachadvice.com
Contact: Devlyn Steele
# # #