(PRWEB) March 6, 2006
The Chas Everitt International Property Group has highlighted the False Bay area of the Cape Peninsula as one of the best areas for investment in South Africa.
An in depth analyses of the Cape Town metropolitan area shows that there are many reasons to remain bullish about the False Bay area at a time that many feel that prices have reached a peak after a bull run in the rest of Cape Town over the last few years. Prices in False Bay still have room to improve in the opinion of Chas Everitt analysts and False Bay real estate offices are gearing for a very busy summer!
Major reasons cited by Chas Everitt International include;
- The significant investment and upgrading of the Muizenberg beachfront
- The luxury upmarket development of “The Majestic” in Kalk Bay
- The recent record prices achieved by the off-plan sales of Fish Hoek’s “Calders-on-Bay” beachfront development
- Cosmetic Improvements to Commercial properties on Fish Hoek Main Road
- The improvements to the entrance of Fish Hoek with the Silvermine Estuary Wetlands Project and the “neat”,(if not very attractive) facebrick “Southshore” holiday apartment development
- The redevelopment of the Marine Oil property in Glencairn, Simonstown
- The popularity of the Longbeach Mall shopping complex in Noordhoek
- The increasing shortage of vacant land in the area for development
- The new ‘Lakes’ marina development in Noordhoek
- The 45% increase in internet enquiries for False Bay properties compared to last year
Ten new web domains have recently been launched to highlight the investment value of the area and to promote property and tourism in False Bay.
# # #