Newton, MA (PRWEB) March 16, 2006
Deploy Solutions, the premier provider of enterprise talent management solutions for market-leading organizations, announced today the release of Deploy Version 7, the market’s most comprehensive offering that integrates recruiting and hiring with both performance review and termination process automation for the hourly workforce. By automating the complete hourly talent management process in a fully integrated solution and linking performance and employee separation feedback to their hiring practices, organizations can better align their workforce with specific business goals.
For the first time, companies will benefit from a single solution that automates the broadest spectrum of their paper-intensive, hiring- and employee-related processes. Large enterprises can now centralize their management and visibility into hiring, performance and termination practices while ensuring that field personnel and hiring managers spend less time in the back office and more time with their customers and employees.
“With Deploy Version 7, our customers will be able to generate an immediate, hard dollar return on their investment, with the breadth of processes that Deploy automates,” said Deirdre Aubuchon, CFO of Deploy Solutions. “Even more critical will be their ability to improve business results by hiring more managers and employees that perform at higher standards.”
According to Paul Hamerman, vice president in Forrester's Enterprise Applications research group, “Business growth is increasingly services-driven and HCM (Human Capital Management) applications are a mission-critical need for service-oriented businesses to attract, manage, and retain talent.
“Demographic studies indicate that the loss of increasing numbers of knowledgeable, experienced workers is encouraging businesses to adopt proactive HCM practices, supported by the appropriate technology. HCM refers to strategic processes consisting of a cycle of activities including: acquisition, performance and talent management, and retention,” said Hamerman.
Key benefits of Deploy Version 7 include:
· Performance review automation – integrated performance management process automation for improved retention of top performers and quicker impact on future hiring decisions.
· Termination process automation – features tenure and termination code analysis, in addition to automating much of the paper- and compliance- intensive employee separation process.
· Correlation analysis – improved ability to recruit and hire top talent by understanding how company, job, and employee-specific factors impact performance, retention, and tenure.
· Mass action/event management – critical functionality that supports rapidly expanding businesses and organizations that rely heavily on event-driven recruiting, such as industry job fairs.
· Superior applicant experience – the ability to apply for multiple positions in a single, online session without having to repeatedly provide the same background information.
· Increased flexibility for hiring managers – a manager can easily identify and follow-up with an applicant who might be better suited for positions other than the specific job for which they applied.
· Employment history verification and gap analysis – the ability to gather and organize an applicant’s complete work history by start and end dates, including the ability to identify significant gaps in employment.
· Enhanced administrative and security features – a highly configurable and user-friendly Hiring Management Console can deliver reports tailored to meet each specific user’s requirements.
“Our customers are mostly concerned about how to improve customer satisfaction and how to drive revenue growth by finding and keeping great employees. Best practices and selection science are an important starting point to finding good people, but they are not enough to gain competitive advantage in most markets,” said Nicole M. Stata, president and CEO of Deploy Solutions. “By integrating broader automation and more specific performance, tenure, and termination-related feedback, our customers can actually adapt their hiring and recruiting processes to achieve their unique, strategic objectives on an ongoing basis.”
About Deploy Solutions
Deploy Solutions, Inc. provides companies with a competitive advantage in the marketplace by optimizing performance in recruiting, hiring, and retaining top employees. The Deploy Enterprise Talent Suite™ is a proven solution that improves the quality and performance of the workforce, reduces the cost of talent acquisition, and supports regulatory compliance. The company draws upon flexible technology, deep domain experience, and a comprehensive approach to HR metrics and analytics to drive measurable results for its customers. Deploy provides talent management solutions to a diverse and prestigious list of customers, including: Sheetz, Six Flags, Wakefern (ShopRite Stores), Century Theaters, Hess, FedEx, Tire Kingdom, Advocate Healthcare, Prudential, Bristol-Myers Squibb, American Electric Power, and many more. For additional information, call 877-GO-DEPLOY (877-463-3756) or visit http://www.deploy.com.
Visit our Knowledge Center to download white papers and other research on Talent Management and Talent Optimization from leading authors such as Dr. John Sullivan, Nick Burkholder, John Sumser, and others.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #