Jamestown, TN (PRWEB) May 11, 2006
Internet Marketing Newswatch, a.k.a. IMNewswatch - "Know First, Profit Most!" - is officially launched.
Internet Marketing Newswatch, a.k.a. IMNewswatch aims to offer comprehensive news coverage of the Internet Marketing world on both macro and micro levels.
IMNewswatch covers (1) news in important Internet Marketing newsletters/ezines and (2) online news/publications websites.
IMNewswatch does all the tedious and time-consuming work of going through the overabundance of information and news covered in these news sources, aggregating it, filtering it, tracing it back to its original sources for verification and direct quoting, and giving the reader the cream of the cream.
In other words, IMNewswatch will keep the reader informed and up-to-date on all that's going on in the internet marketing world by making relevant news readily available on a daily basis, from macro/industry level, down to individuals, products, services and events (micro-level).
IMNewswatch is "powered" by a hard-n-smart working team made up of professionals in the fields of internet marketing and English/Journalism.
In other words, IMNewswatch is "powered" by qualified living, breathing human beings. IMNewswatch is not auto-powered by RSS feeds.
There's nothing like IMNewswatch on the entire web, and it's absolutely free.
The two primary objectives of IMNewswatch are (1) to save a lot of time and effort, and (2) keep readers up-to-date and informed on all that's going on in the world of internet marketing.
Internet Marketing News Covered By IMNewswatch includes news about:
- E-business, e-commerce, online marketing, search engines, SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing, joint venture marketing, viral marketing, resale rights marketing, blogs, RSS, blog/RSS marketing, copywriting, list building, traffic generation, advertising, branding, multimedia (audio, video), research, measurements-n-tracking and many other internet marketing topics.
- Internet Marketing Experts. IMNewswatch is a one-stop-shop for all their latest news; news about them, their products/services, what they are up to, and a lot more.
- Internet Marketing products and services. "What's cookin?" Who's cookin what? What's launching when? What's hot? What's new?
- New and emerging technologies related to internet marketing.
- Internet Marketing trends, forecasts, and predictions.
- Time-sensitive special offers and deals. For example, John Doe launches a $147 product for only $77, with the discount being valid for only 24 hours. "We have an extra special time-limited offer, but it will expire in 24 hours."
- Free gifts and giveaways.
-Internet marketing events: teleseminars, seminars, workshops, conferences, and so on. IMNewswatch will give the reader all the details.
- Important/beneficial Internet Marketing information and articles.
- A lot more.
To learn more about IMNewswatch, go to: http://www.imnewswatch.com/index1.html
To go to the news website: http://www.imnewswatch.com