I'm proud and excited to be part of the program at the BNI Worldwide Conference
Upland, CA (PRWEB) May 24, 2006
Dr. Ivan Misner, BNI Founder and Chairman, will help bring BNI's business-boosting, word-of-mouth marketing strategies to an international audience when he addresses the BNI Worldwide Conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia June 20-22, 2006.
Misner will deliver the Masters of Networking session (June 20 - 10.45 to 11.45), field questions during the "Ask the Founder" session (June 21 - 15.15 to 16.00), and send conference-goers home with memorable inspiration during the event's closing presentation (June 21 - 16.15 to 16.30).
"I'm proud and excited to be part of the program at the BNI Worldwide Conference," said Misner. "With BNI members from around the globe coming together in Kuala Lumpur, I already know that the insights, experiences, and energy from this gathering will be outstanding."
Other speakers will include:
- Stephen Askew FCA, International Business Expert
- Andy Bounds, Presentation Expert
- Niraj Shah, National Director, BNI India - Author of Quest of the Phoenix and a contributor to best-seller Masters of Success.
- Robert French, National Director BNI Malaysia and Spain, Executive Director BNI UK - a BNI Director since 1997, Bob runs six BNI regions in the UK.
- Geoff Kirkwood, National Director, Australia - Geoff will share experiences and outline strategies for creating a vision and then capitalizing on it.
- Anthony (Tony) Benner, BNI Director, Australia - In addition to his BNI leadership, Tony is Managing Director of Corporate Focus PR Pty Ltd in Sydney Australia.
- Bijay Shah National Director, BNI United Arab Emirates
- Lai Ywen Por National Director, BNI Thailand
- Andrew Hall Executive Director, BNI UK
For more program and accommodation details, visit http://www.bni-worldwide.com.
BNI (http://www.bni.com) is a referral networking organization, with over 4,000 groups in more than two-dozen countries worldwide. BNI's Founder & Chairman, Dr. Ivan Misner is the author of several book's including the NY Times best-seller, Masters of Networking, (http://www.MastersofNetworking.com) and the recently released #1 best-seller, Masters of Success (http://www.MastersofSuccess.biz). He is also the Founder & Spokesman for the Referral Institute (http://www.referralinstitute.com) a referral training company with operations around the world.
Michael R. Drew
16208 Crystal Hills Drive
Austin, TX 78737-9009
# # #