this is a quality issue due to competition and pricing, NAND memory at times just falls right off the components themselves
Parker, Colorado (PRWEB) September 18, 2006
USB flash memory based storage drives are having many increase in product failures due to lack of quality-control and relying on these popular gadgets worldwide is like burning a candle at both ends.
Recent Gartner numbers indicate over 87 million USB flash memory drives were purchased in 2005, and a whopping 116 million will be shipped during 2006.
eProvided professional data recovery company solutions for advanced USB flash drive recovery, USB flash repair, repair USB and USB flash drive repair needs. To fix a thumb drive or repair USB flash drive issues eProvided incorporates all the benefits of USB flash data recovery, drive repair USB, flash drive repair, USB drive fix, data recovery pen drive and USB storage file repair into one simple solution. Fix USB is a comment eProvided hears regularly, USB flash pen drive repair, another. eProvided.com manages extraordinary disk diagnostics services such as USB unknown device issues, USB device not recognized by windows - USB device not recognized in windows, USB device problem and other advanced data recovery for usb thumb drive devices of all kinds. Restore data, restore USB, restore photo issues on USB storage device cases one step at a time. If you need quick solutions on a USB drive fix eProvided.com will recover your files fast.
Some studies suggest fragmentation is one main factor in data loss and the devices are getting larger every day. eProvided does not see this as a the main problem. Bruce Cullen, founder of eProvided.com states "this is a quality issue due to competition and pricing, NAND memory at times just falls right off the components themselves" He also says "the crystals used to help these devices communicate are lacking quality, if a CEO can save two cents per part (crystal) they will and the consumer suffers not the executives." NAND memory chips are the main storage component to flash memory devices. Recently Steffen Hellmold, president of The USB Flash Drive Alliance, commented but strongly feels that quality control has been the key ongoing quality issue. "There are issues around endurance and longevity," mentioned Hellmold.
Another issue eProvided warns consumes about; Lexar Media once replaced a damaged CompactFlash card under RMA procedures and when sending back the new device to the original consumer sent back a card that was NOT new and STILL had another customers data on it. Consumers need to be cautious.
Handling all severe USB device problem issues, USB flash disk issues and USB device problems. eProvided in most cases recovers 100% of all data lost providing data recovery support for over 2,200 file types & 3,000 storage devices such as Sandisk USB drive & Sony USB drive problems. Document files, MIDI music files, voice files, digital media files, and the rest.
Common Terms and Issues - Common USB Storage, USB Flash Pen Drive Recovery, USB Data Recovery Pen Drive Issues Leading to USB Flash Drive Data Loss.
- USB Device Not Recognized by Windows or USB device not recognized in windows, USB Flash Disk not Recognized, USB Device Crushed, USB unknown device, Repair Pen Drive - broken in pieces
- Broken USB Storage Device, connections damaged on USB thumb drive from dog bites, hitting USB drives by accident, USB drive repair is needed
- Dropped laptop, moved laptop causing a need to fix USB. USB drive fix due to notebook damaging USB 2.0 flash drive
- Forgotten or lost password, recover usb key, flash drive repair needed (password protected, locked areas of a drive)
- Fix a thumb drive, pen drive repair due to deleting files accidentally on USB 2.0 flash drive
- USB flash drive repair needed due to loose connections, dropping laptop, running over or other means like bumping flash memory drive while plugged in
- Repair USB due to virus damage, drive repair usb needed, Repair Pen Drive on broken USB device
- USB flash data recovery for usb device damage: heat, cold or moisture, USB flash drive recovery is needed
- Restore USB, fire, salt water, crack on device, water, breaking USB device, repair USB flash drive
- Disconnected flash memory during write operation, removed device during data transfer
- Pop up messages, Windows error messages like Status: Unreadable, Unknown Device, USB Device Not Recognized, One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message.
Deal with data loss the correct way, use a professional service to recover lost data.