Venice, CA (PRWEB) October 20, 2006
FootageBank HD, the only footage company specializing in High Definition (HD) content, is sponsoring the panel discussion on “The High Road to High Def” at the Boards Summit event. Paula Lumbard, founder and president of FootageBank HD, will introduce the panel discussion which includes:
- Ricardo Figuera, Hybrid & Digital Technical Sales Coordinator, Entertainment Imaging, Americas Region Eastman Kodak Co.
- Bob Giraldi, Director, GIRALDI
- Tom Jucarone. President & Founder, Sound Lounge
- Matthew McManus, Executive Producer, R!OT
- Josh Reynolds, Executive Producer, Goodby Silverstein & Partners
- Chris Ryan, Colorist, Nice Shoes
What: The Boards Summit is the largest commercial production conference in the world, where agency producers, creatives and the international advertising community descend for two days of dialogue, discussion and debate about the business of commercial production.
When: The panel will take place on Tuesday, October 24, from 2:00 – 3:15 p.m.
The Boards Summit event takes place October 24-25.
Where: The Boards Summit will be located at the Marriott Marquis in New York City. For more information, visit http://www.boardssummit.com/2006/index.html.
About FootageBank HD
FootageBank HD is a privately-held company based in Los Angeles founded by industry icon Paula Lumbard. Lumbard anticipated the coming demand for HighDefinition (HD) motion content in 2002 when she opened her second footage company. FootageBank HD continues to be the only footage house specializing in HD content and is dedicated to shooting and aggregating collections of HD images to serve the rapidly growing demand for HD content in the film and television marketplace. For more information, please visit http://www.footagebankhd.com.
- Editors interested in an interview with the company should contact: Erika Powelson, (831) 424-1811