Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) November 28, 2006
Customized E-Packets (websites) are set up just as you would when sending a paper sales and catering packet, but allows staff members to do this virtually in a more cost effective manner. Allowing each catering professional to create a website to market directly to each inquiry call by market segment or individual.
1. WebEventPlanner.com's E-Packet - Customized solution allows selection of a variety of home page templates (with specific information and photos).
2. Catering sales managers have complete control of the home page template allowing them to customize and add specific information regarding each event.
3. Catering sales managers can select specific brochure and menu items to appear in the navigation bar specific to a guest's event needs.
4. Each customized E-Packet is personalized with a guest's name and event information.
5. Home pages are personalized to each catering sales manager's contact information. Once a catering sales staff member is logged into this program, it atomically personalizes each home page the manager's contact information.
6. Each subscriber is able to track complete statistical information on each customized catering marketing E-Packet.
"Websites are great," explains Louis Godin, owner of WebEventPlanner.com. "But websites can overwhelm users with too much information." "A Customized E-Packet assists with catering leads via a tailor-designed website to allow the guest to view brochure and menu information specific to their event planning needs, while providing a selection of home pages directed to different catering marketing services segments."
WebEventPlanner.com has worked with hotels, restaurants, conference centers, caterers and banquet halls on Internet marketing catering sales information 10 ways. E-Packet yearly services also include directory promotion with WebEventPlanner.com, Hotel E-Packet Complete, national lead generation, e-mail submission and inquiry forms (RFP), E-Packet updates and changes completed within 24 hours of receipt, statistics reporting for both E-Packet Complete and E-Packet Customized, and much more! E-Packets include all information to best sell your hotel and banquet facilities for events such as but not limited to: banquet menus, wedding menus, holiday menus, Bar Bat Mitzvah menus, restaurant menus, audio visual listing, special promotions, contact information, access to reservations, location information, meetings information, ballroom layout, capacities listing, guest room information, photo galleries, and virtual tours and much more.
Phoenix-based WebEventPlanner.com was established in 1999 to create an online "real-time sales tool," featuring electronic sales and catering packets for the event facilities and planning industries.