Smyrna, GA (PRWEB) November 27, 2006
As Hollywood continues to pressure beautiful women to lose more and more weight to be considered beautiful, BBWSinglesFinder.com thinks it is time to celebrate "real women." Real women are confident, sexy and beautiful no matter their shape or size. There is a phenomenon that started on the internet a few years back called BBW. BBW stands for Big Beautiful Woman.
This does not necessarily mean a fat woman. A BBW is a woman who is proud of who she is and isn't ashamed of her body. Contrary to what Hollywood would have the world to believe, not every man wants a pencil thin woman. Many men want their women to be real. They want their women to have curves. A true BBW is confident, sexy and real. She is a Big Beautiful Woman. The following list is presented by http://BBWSinglesFinder.com, the internet's premier online dating site for BBW's and their admirers, online since 2003.
Here are our Top 40 BBW's of All-Time:
1. Marilyn Monroe - Considered one of the sexiest women of all-time, and by today's standards, she would be considered a BBW.
2. Oprah Winfrey - Although Oprah's weight has gone up and down, she is beautiful no matter how much she weighs.
3. Queen Latifah - An accomplished musician, actress and BBW.
4. Delta Burke - Her character on Designing Women was a BBW and yet, she who was the sex symbol of the show.
5. Wynonna - One of the most successful female country music singers of all-time and a sexy BBW as well.
6. Emme - The most famous "Plus-Size" model of all-time. Living proof that you don't have to be thin to be attractive, sexy and successful.
7. Aretha Franklin - The queen of R&B and a beautiful BBW.
8. Melissa Peterman - Barbara Jean from the sitcom, Reba.
9. Ann Wilson - Lead singer from the rock band, Heart. She was miserable until she decided to live her life as a BBW.
10. Jamie Lee Curtis - Why is she on this list? Because of her stand a few years back when she refused to let her pictures be air brushed and manipulated anymore on magazine covers. She is not really a BBW, but her principles are in line with what a BBW stands for... Be yourself and love your body no matter your shape.
11. Serena Williams - She's athletic, successful, beautiful and a BBW. She's not fat, but she is a Big Beautiful Woman.
12. Trisha Yearwood - One of the top country music singers of all-time and married to Garth Brooks.
13. Elizabeth Taylor - She is right up there with Marilyn Monroe as one of the sexiest women of all-time.
14. Nell Carter - The lovable house mother on Facts of Life and a beautiful BBW as well.
15. Missy Elliott - Popular Rap and R&B singer and beautiful African American BBW.
16. Camryn Manheim - Actress best known for role on the Practice.
17. Rosie O'Donnell - Probably the most famous plus-size comedian of all-time.
18. Kathy Bates - One of the best actresses in the business.
19. Mia Tyler - Sister of actress Liv Tyler and famous plus-sized model.
20. Sophia Loren - Just like Marilyn Monroe, one of the most beautiful women of all-time.
21. Carnie Wilson - Singer from the band, Wilson Phillips.
22. Kate Winslet - Star from the movie Titantic and voluptuous superstar.
23. Roseanne Barr - Comedian, actress and formerly married to Tom Arnold.
24. Sally Struthers - Former star from All in the Family.
25. Mo'Nique - Star of the movie Phat Girlz and her own hit sitcom, The Parkers.
26. Mama Cass - Famous singer from the Mamas and the Papas.
27. Toccara Jones - She won Tyra Banks' Top Model contest on VH1.
28. Countess Vaughn - Star of The Parkers TV show with another BBW, Mo'Nique
29. Della Reese - African American actress, singer, model and activist.
30. Mona Lisa - Subject of the most famous painting of all-time.
31. Kim Coles - Actress from In Living Color fame.
32. Yvette Wilson - Beautiful BBW Actress from Moesha.
33. Margaret Cho - Famous comedian, actress and activist.
34. America Ferrar - Star of the film, Real Women Have Curves and the new ABC series, Ugly Betty.
35. Lindsey Hollister - Actress most well-known for role on Boston Public.
36. Mayim Bialik - Former star of the NBC sitcom, Blossom who has blossomed into a BBW.
37. Pearl Bailey - Famous African American Singer, Performer and Actress.
38. Mae West - Burlesque star in the early 1900's.
39. Barbara Brickner - A beautiful plus-sized model who works with Eddie Bauer, Lands End and Nordstrom to name a few.
40. Kimberley Locke - Pop singer introduced by American Idol and a plus size fashion model.