San Rafael, CA (PRWEB) April 12, 2007
Ali Neesaneh, President and Kim Chea, Vice President of Rising Bird, Inc, a creative business financial consulting firm, today announced structuring the implementation of a business expansion funding for Vic's Corn Popper.
The expansion funds will be used for related items which will assist in the essential advancement of Vic's Corn Popper.
"Rising Bird, Inc really came through for us when we needed them," explained Kristi Huslig of Vic's Corn Popper in Andover, Kansas.
"Kristi and Vaughn have been excellent professionals to work with. We are indeed honored to be given the opportunity to assist in the expansion of Vic's Corn Popper," stated Kim Chea, Vice President of Rising Bird, Inc.
Vic's Corn Popper in Andover was established in July of 2004. Vic's Corn Popper offers over 15 flavors of gourmet popcorn and one of the largest selections of sports and seasonal popcorn gift tins in Wichita and Midwest Kansas.
Vic's Corn Popper, Inc provides customized popcorn tins with school and corporate logos for fundraising and marketing purposes. Vic's Corn Popper of Andover may be contacted at http:/http://www.vicspopcornwichita.com.
Rising Bird Inc. is a financial consulting firm established for the purpose of helping new businesses, existing businesses and real estate owners prepare for success. Rising Bird Inc. offers strategic and creative approaches to help clients reach their financial goals.
Some of Rising Bird, Inc's financial services include:
- Obtain unsecured business loans and line of credit for business owners
- Obtain working capital for businesses
- Receive immediate capital through purchase orders and outstanding invoices
- Help take businesses public and be traded on the stock markets
- Raising millions in capital through private public offerings and access thousands of accredited investors
- Help businesses expand by the means of management and acquisition while maintaining positive cash flow
Rising Bird, Inc may be contacted at http://www.risingbirdinc.com
Ali Neesaneh, President
Direct Line: 415-479-1737