Orlando, Florida (PRWEB) May 8, 2007
Today at the Wireless Enterprise Symposium (WES) 2007, BoxTone(R), the expert in mobile user management and a Gold Sponsor of the WES, unveiled the powerful next version of its BoxTone for BlackBerry management and monitoring software. The groundbreaking BoxTone version 3.0 now makes it possible for enterprise help desk, engineering and operations to collaboratively manage and monitor thousands of BlackBerry users around the world from a single instance.
This is just the latest in a series of firsts for BoxTone software, known throughout the BlackBerry community for its innovative user service level approach of measuring and correlating every email and application flow for every BlackBerry user and group from end to end.
"Continuous innovation is the reason BoxTone software is now trusted by more large enterprises and US government agencies than any other solution to manage and monitor their BlackBerry deployments end to end," said Alan Snyder, CEO, BoxTone, from Booth 215 in the WES Solutions Showcase. "With more than 150,000 BlackBerry users actively managed by BoxTone software, our clients rest easy, confident of a rock-solid mobile platform built for user and application growth."
Designed for organizations with users in multiple geographic regions -- and spread across multiple BlackBerry Enterprise Servers (BES) for Microsoft Exchange or IBM Lotus Domino and multiple wireless carriers -- BoxTone software enables the IT organization to collaboratively understand actual end-to-end performance; detect and respond faster to service level issues with less effort; and proactively manage resources and growth. Key features and benefits of BoxTone version 3.0 include:
- Dedicated alerts, consoles and dashboards that enable help desk, messaging teams, BES administrators, engineering and management to seamlessly deliver high quality service at lower cost
- Advanced, actionable alerting with numerous new metrics and service-error analytics to proactively drive issue resolution before users are impacted
- Interactive, knowledgebase-driven diagnostics to speed understanding, troubleshooting and issue resolution -- born of real-world experience managing and monitoring the BlackBerry platform end to end
- Comprehensive data warehousing and reporting to help IT understand long-term performance and root out intermittent, hard to locate problems
- Handheld operations console so that wherever they go, IT can -- from a BlackBerry smartphone -- manage and monitor their BlackBerry users and supporting infrastructure. For a demonstration version, go to http://wherever.boxtone.com.
- Proven to scale to tens of thousands of users so that even the largest enterprises can support BlackBerry globally all from a single instance
- Seamless integration with other management tools such as HP OpenView
Snyder credited BoxTone's software success to its strong customer relationships. "They asked for it, they got it! Feedback from early adopters of BoxTone version 3.0 has been overwhelmingly positive, with many reporting faster first call resolution with an amazing new help desk console, smarter actionable alerts and diagnostics through a deep knowledgebase, and new visibility across their end-to-end environment through a single dashboard -- capabilities that some said they never thought possible."
In addition, visitors to Booth 215 in the Solutions Showcase saw a sneak preview of BoxTone's hot new BlackBerry MDS application management technology, designed to help organizations better manage and monitor mobile performance as they build, test and deploy new BlackBerry mobile MDS applications.
Numerous organizations across multiple verticals and the public sector rely on BoxTone software to manage and monitor their BlackBerry deployments end to end, including:
- 2 of the top 5 Securities companies
- 2 of the top 5 Commercial Banks
- 2 of the top 5 Aerospace & Defense companies
- 1 of the top 3 Semiconductor companies
- 1 of the top 3 Pharmaceuticals companies
- 1 of the top 3 Energy companies
- 1 of the top 3 Utilities companies
- 1 of the top 3 Law Firms globally, along with numerous AM LAW 100 firms
- Several of the largest US federal agencies
To learn more about the groundbreaking BoxTone version 3.0, go to http://www.boxtone.com/products/announcingV3.aspx or call us at +1 410-910-3344.
BoxTone(R) -- the only software to measure and correlate every BlackBerry email and application flow for every user and group from end to end -- is trusted by the world's leading enterprises and government agencies to mange and monitor their BlackBerry platforms. Armed with BoxTone's unprecedented 3-D visibility and role-specific consoles, IT help desk, operations and engineering can collaboratively reduce support costs, accommodate rapid device growth, and guarantee the high quality of service that mobile users demand. Learn more from the expert in mobile user management at http://www.boxtone.com.
BoxTone and the BoxTone logo are trademarks of BoxTone. All other product or company names mentioned are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.