Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 2, 2007
Los Angeles, CA, June 2, 2007 -- Marley Majcher, Founder and CEO of The
Party Goddess! (http://www.ThePartyGoddess.com), has a series of fun, innovative and affordable tips for making summer a memorable season of relaxed entertaining. Notable suggestions include:
- Do something unexpected: Have a DJ conspicuously stationed on your roof, while partygoers mingle and dance in your decorative backyard
- Exaggerate your theme: Make even the smallest details complement the overall look-and-feel of your event, from tablecloths to centerpieces to costumed waiters
- Create a fabulous invite: Be inventive and select invitations that are colorful, original and unforgettable
- Establish vignettes and alternative seating options: Use different table sizes and chair selections to have variety and visual distinction
- Stay within your budget: Maximize your resources by economizing on drinks rather than operating a costly bar, or host an elegant cocktail party in lieu of an expensive sit down dinner.
"Summer is the ultimate season of weddings, college commencement parties and nighttime soirees. These events can be memorable and entertaining without compromising costs or undermining décor," declared Marley Majcher. "By combining common sense with creativity, you can transform your backyard or favorite venue into a place of wonder for an enchanted evening. My tips are an excellent way to achieve these goals. Make your summer a time for absolute fun."
Speeches and Event Planning
Marley frequently speaks before various professional organizations, offering her patented guidance about event planning and entrepreneurial success. "The key to staging a successful corporate gathering, or orchestrating a wedding or any other personal milestone, is to be both wise and inventive. I help people realize their dreams without busting a budget," stated Majcher.
About The Party Goddess!
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Party Goddess! has produced such notable events as the opening of the Hollywood Bowl, the Critics' Choice Awards, Keyshawn Johnson's Birthday Party and launches for the Porsche Carrera and Bentley automobiles. Clients include Earthlink, Cedars-Sinai, Georgetown University, Art Center College of Design, Rusnak Automotive Group, San Diego Polo Club, See's Candies, Cal Tech and Whole Foods Market.