Weston, MA (PRWEB) June 14, 2007
Management expert Donald W. Mitchell announces the runners-up in a global contest he sponsored to give a Christmas gift to God by finding ways to conduct Christian evangelism more effectively. Mitchell said, "I am thrilled that so many excellent solutions were suggested. Praise God."
The winning solutions were provided by:
1. Cherie Hill, founder of http://www.ScriptureNow.com (securing weekly commitments from congregants to set a good example as Jesus did), who observed, "When it comes to saving souls, Jesus gave us the solution in one simple command, 'Follow Me'."
2. Vicki Simons, children's ministry volunteer (introducing children to the Gospel during Christian face painting and other activities by using the Wordless Book),
3. Gisele Umugiraneza, a part-time evangelist (following our Savior's example of seeking out sinners who think their sins are unforgivable),
4. Gael Torcise and Wendy Lobos, leaders of White Glove Gals, http://www.WhiteGloveGals.com (organizing and training women to present themselves as witnesses to the unsaved),
5. Herpha Jane T. Obod, a teacher, (raising money from friends and acquaintances to extend the reach of salvation activities),
6. Tom Andersen, operations director of NeedHim Ministries, http://www.NeedHim.org (providing volunteer-based call-in Christian counseling services for those who want to discuss Salvation after hearing a Faith-based broadcast message), who commented, "Since NeedHim began in 1996, we've had the privilege of explaining eternal life through Christ to hundreds of thousands of people, one precious soul at a time."
7. Greg Volich, president and producer, The God Experience at the Ark, http://www.TheGodExperience.org (developing a multimedia walk-through Bible experience designed to help people learn about a true relationship with Jesus Christ), and
8. Roger de Brabant, general manager, CHIM FM Radio Network, http://www.CHIMFM.com (establishing very low-cost noncommercial Christian radio stations where none exist), who noted that he draws inspiration from the words of Jesus in John 9:4, "I must work the works of Him that sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no man can work."
Details of these Holy Spirit-inspired practices will be reported in a new book to be published within a year tentatively titled, 2,000 Percent Solutions for Saving More Souls: Effective Ways You Can Pursue the Great Commission, which will be coauthored by Donald W. Mitchell and those who contributed the solutions. A publisher has not yet been selected. All profits and royalties from the book will be donated to the ministries represented by those who presented the solutions to further their evangelism efforts.
Mitchell noted, "I'm very pleased that these solutions range from things that can be done by individuals, to activities that congregations can pursue, to programs that Christian organizations can implement. There's something here for everyone."
The contest is described and entry details are included at:
The contest winning solutions are described at:
For more details about Mitchell's past efforts on behalf of Christian organizations, see
Donald W. Mitchell is co-author of The 2,000 Percent Solution, The 2,000 Percent Solution Workbook, The Portable 2,000 Percent Solution, The 2,000 Percent Squared Solution, The Irresistible Growth Enterprise, and The Ultimate Competitive Advantage.