Columbus, OH (PRWEB) August 28, 2007
Diana Long (http://www.DianaLong.com), also known as The Results Coach, and conducts success coaching for entrepreneurs, is the only Ohio contributor to a book called Power and Soul, compiled by Alexandria K. Brown, in which 42 entrepreneurs nationally each contributed a chapter sharing their entrepreneurial success secrets.
"My chapter on the five steps to living the life of your dreams is the cornerstone of my coaching," said Long. "Many people don't know what they want out of life. And if you don't know, you can't take steps to get there. So I start with examining what people don't want in order to help entrepreneurs focus on taking the next steps to improve their business and personal lives," she said.
Long says taking the five following steps will help entrepreneurs get started on the path to success:
1. Start with what you don't want - acknowledge where you are now in your business or life and take responsibility for it.
2. Dare to dream big - stop thinking in an overly-realistic, limiting way and make a list of all the things you would love to do or be, without worry of how you will make them happen.
3. Declare your desire - thoughts become things, so take time to write down on paper all of your intentions for all of your areas of life.
4. Own your vision - spend five to ten minutes per day visualizing yourself achieving your goals.
5. Just do it - Very few people actually create a step-by-step plan to reach their goals, thus insuring their failure. So pick your top three goals, write them out, and then make a plan for how you will address each one.
Long has a bachelor's degree in psychology from Miami University in Ohio and a master's degree in counseling from Wright State University. She has extensive professional training as a coach and is an active member of several coaching associations. Her company, Life Design Institute, offers a variety of excellent and effective training programs for business owners. These customized programs are designed to give entrepreneurs the results they want such as profitability, productivity, and improved quality of life. The book Power and Soul, which is filled with additional advice for entrepreneurs, is available through http://www.amazon.com.
# # #