Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) September 19, 2007
ImpressInPrint.com is actively supporting future graphic arts professionals with vital funding needed to complete undergraduate training and study. Graphic artists that are currently enrolled and actively pursuing a graphic arts major have the opportunity to apply for this new scholarship. The 2007-2008 "ImpressInPrint.com Inspired Artist scholarships are awarded 4 times per year for graphic arts majors" in the amount of $500 each.
Scholarships may be used singularly or in combination with other scholarships exclusively toward the funding of tuition and fees incurred by the eligible scholarship recipient; however, eligible students may not be receiving or awarded a full-tuition scholarship or waiver from another source. The scholarships are open to eligible graphic arts students currently attending university, college, trade school, technical institute or vocational program in the 2007-2008 academic years.
1. There is no paper application for this scholarship; only the email form provided on http://www.impressinprint.com/scholarship.aspx Essays will be accepted via this e-mail form only: no postal mail or faxes will be accepted
2. The scholarship is open to students who will be full-time college undergraduates in their second, third or fourth year for the 2007-2008 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or vocational-technical school. Students should be majoring or be planning to major in the graphic arts, including the study of art, drawing, painting, or digital design
3. Essays must be received by midnight (PST) on the deadline date.
4. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
5. Applications received after the current deadline will be considered for the next application period
Annual Scholarship Deadlines
Scholarship Period - October 15 through January 14
Deadline: January 14th
Scholarship Period - January 15 through April 14
Deadline: April 14th
Scholarship Period - April 15 through July 14
Deadline: July 14th
Scholarship Period - July 15 through October 14
Deadline: October 14th
International students are welcome to apply.
Impressions In Print, Inc was established in 1998 and is headquartered in Scottsdale; AZ. ImpressInPrint.com provides premium quality stationery, invitations, and paper products to customers with exceptional focus on customer service at a reasonable price. The company showcases some of the most popular and widely sought after custom and preprinted invitations and cards available through mail, phone and Internet ordering. The company also provides online services designed to enhance ImpressInPrint.com's clients' Web experience, including live online help and state-of-the-art shopping cart systems.
For Information visit ImpressInPrint.com
Monday-Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. MST, at 1-800-804-1960 (toll-free phone) or 1-480-563-0717.
Impressions In Print, Inc.
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, Arizona 85262