Tacoma, WA (PRWEB) November 5, 2007
IdentityMine, a user experience company specializing in today's leading presentation technologies, announced a site license partnership agreement with digital media agency Conchango, which makes IdentityMine's Blendables™ Essentials Mix available to 250 developers and designers at Conchango. This is the first enterprise site license since Blendables was launched October 9 of this year. Blendables is a line of UX tools and components that help designers and developers quickly and easily enhance their Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)-based applications.
See Blendables at TechEd EMEA, Barcelona, Nov 5-9, 2007, Booth # B8 in Microsoft VSIP Zone
Paul Dawson, head of Interactive Media at Conchango said, "When approaching a new technology like WPF, it's really important to leverage the knowledge of other people who have been working in the technology as long, if not longer than you have. So when we undertook a project earlier this year for a U.K. internet technology conference, it was early in the project when we worked out that Blendables would give us a real 'leg-up'. They had some neat controls that fitted our design needs, were well-written, pre-tested, and robust - ad all of these are critical things when you're working against tight deadlines, but don't want to compromise on the user experience."
According to Chad Brown, senior vice president of products and services of IdentityMine, "We are excited that Conchango is using our Blendables Essential Mix enterprise-wide and believe it is a strong testament to the product's ability to be adopted quickly throughout enterprises, having an immediate impact in UX design and development. We view Conchango's confidence in Blendables and its move to license the products as a signal of the strength of a growing WPF ecosystem for which our current product offering is targeted."
For more information about IdentityMine visit http://www.blendables.com. The Blendables Essentials Mix pricing begins at $395, with a 20 percent volume discount available for purchases of five or more. For license purchases of 10 or more, please contact email@example.com for enterprise site license details. Users can download a trial version for 60 days from the site.
About Blendables Essentials Mix
IdentityMine's Blendables Essentials is a specific mix of patent-pending UX controls. The first mix of Blendables includes the following:
- Zoombox - Allows content to be panned in any direction or zoomed in or out using a multitude of user inputs
- ElementSnapshot - Enables greater designer creativity by alleviating performance degradation when exploiting advanced visual effects
- Carousel3D - A 3D elliptical layout control with full ItemsControl-like functionality
- ChromelessWindow - Enables applications to stand out by creating a custom-branded window experience while still keeping the default window chrome functionality
- DragAndDrop - Enables drag and drop functionality on a number of built-in windows elements such as ListBox, ListView and TreeView
- Pie - Creates any type of elliptical visual such as pie charts, speedometers and gauges
- OSChecker - Allows a designer to create a custom application experience contingent with the OS Version
- TimelinePanel - Creates compelling visualizations that emphasize the chronological nature of a data set
- EvalBinding/SimpleBinding - Data binding that adjusts in real-time based not only on application properties, but also off of actual code evaluation - all with XAML mark-up
- NumericRangeToObjectConverter Triggers application behaviors not only on a single value, but on a specific range of values
Conchango is one of the largest U.K. companies specializing in designing and developing hard-working digital experiences and applications for companies like Tesco, Virgin Atlantic and SKY. Conchango has over 300 people in the U.K., with offices in the U.S. and India.
Conchango has been in the "leaders" segment of Forrester's annual web design agency ratings for user-centered design and branding for two years in a row. It is also a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in 8 Competencies with a deep technical heritage going back to 1991.
IdentityMine is the leading user experience company, delivering products and services that dramatically accelerate the user experience development cycle for ISVs, enterprises, designers and developers. Through its early access to new technologies the company has developed unparalleled expertise with leading presentation technologies, including WPF and Silverlight from Microsoft, in addition to a fresh view on the workflow between developers and designers. In addition to custom application development, co-development and training, IdentityMine has packaged its real-world expertise in Blendables, a line of UX tools and components that ease the adoption of new technologies, speed time to market, retain software's structural integrity and build in rich and compelling design.
The company's clients and customers include some of the world's leading brands, including Microsoft, CSS, GE Health, Wells Fargo, Siemens, Misys, Thomson Financial, Hearst, CBS Paramount and Forbes.com. For more information on IdentityMine, visit http://www.identitymine.com.
All product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.