Arlington, Virginia (PRWEB) November 7, 2007
Hendrickson Software Components (hsc) announced today the release of Purify version 1.0. Filter email, trace and report spam. Simple to set up. Very powerful features. Purify was designed from the ground up with ease of use, and simplicity in mind. Use it stand alone, or it was also designed to scale, so that it will be able to easily support a workgroup from a central computer. Purify's filtering features will also be integrated into an upcoming hsc product, a very powerful information manager, called "Compass" (Spring '08).
Versions are available for Macintosh, Windows, and Linux, and support virtually every email client. The Macintosh version is a completely AppleScript-able Universal Binary, and has been tested on Apple's new Mac OS X Leopard. The Macintosh version also comes with a complete set of AppleScripts that can be tailored by the user to exactly fit their needs.
- Filter e-mail using powerful statistical Bayesian type filter.
- Filter e-mail by country of origin.
- Filter, accept, or ignore e-mail based on user defined phrases.
- Accept e-mail from easily imported friends list.
- Forward valid e-mail to your iPhone, or other SMTP service.
- Filter image spam.
- Filter e-mail not addressed to you, or uses incorrect proper name.
- Report spammers and phishers to their ISPs with a button click!
- Data feed for upcoming hsc product "Compass."
- Available for Windows, Macintosh (Universal Binary), and Linux.
- Works with virtually every email client (Apple Mail, Outlook, etc.).
- Supports POP, POP SSL, IMAP, IMAP SSL.
- Use in standalone, or workgroup mode.
- Workgroup mode supports combo of Windows, Macintosh, Linux users.
- Macintosh version is fully AppleScript-able.
- Complete set of AppleScripts are provided.
- Macintosh version has been tested on Mac OS X Leopard.
Pricing and Availability:
Purify is priced at $29.95 US, and can be purchased from the company's web site.
# # #