Streetsboro, Ohio (PRWEB) November 13, 2007
DayBreak Lavender Farm (http://www.daybreaklavenderfarm.com) announces the release of Anti-BacAtcha!!, an all-natural germicidal concentrate of pure essential oils that can be added to any cleaning, bath or body lotion or liquid to keep homes and family members superbug free.
Kids, new moms, seniors, teachers, travelers and anyone with a scraped knee or elbow are all vulnerable to what doctors call superbugs, antibiotic-resistant strains of germs and bacteria. However, modern germs are vulnerable to certain essential oil blends.* One hundred percent biodegradable and organic, Anti-BacAtcha!! Pure ‘N Natural 100% Essential Oil Concentrate is designed to fight MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus) and other superbugs. The product can be added to cleaning solutions, shower gel, body lotion or sprayed on paper or cloth towels to keep away viruses and germs.
The Anti-BacAtcha!! blend of oils includes cinnamon bark, clove, coriander, lavenders, lemongrass, manuka, perilla, peppermint, thymes, sandalwood and more. The concentrate inhibits a high percentage of yeasts, molds, bacteria, microbes, viruses, fungi and E. coli. It’s a wonderful, all-natural ally in the fight to keep the family, home, classroom and workplace healthy and safe.
Anti-BacAtcha!! Pure ‘N Natural 100% Essential Oil Concentrate is designed to be used on anything. To use, add 20 drops to 1 quart liquid. One four ounce bottle makes 62 quarts or 120 misters.
There are many uses for Anti-BacAtcha!!, including:
- Use as an all-around cleaner. Spray away in kitchens, bathrooms, offices, classrooms and more.
- Use as a soap or body wash. Add the concentrate to liquid soap or shower gel and lather for a longer period of time than normal to make sure all the buggies are washed away.
- Use as a dry inhalation. Spray the concentrate on a clean handkerchief and breathe deeply. Repeat several times a day. Especially when traveling.
- (Source: The British Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, 2001, 47, 565-573, S Inouye, T Takizawa, H Yamaguchi)
- Use as an addition to the laundry cycle. Add to laundry to ensure no bugs survive. Keep water warm or cool and dry on hottest setting.
Anti-BacAtcha!! is sold as a kit for $39.95. The kit includes one 4-oz. bottle of the essential oil concentrate, two 4-oz. misters for blends and a guide with instructions, dilution ratios and many great ways to use the product. The kit can be found online at http://www.daybreaklavenderfarm.com.
Jody Byrne, DayBreak Lavender Farm
High res images available on request.