Shelby, NC (PRWEB) February 18, 2008
Ground breaking for the new Hallelujah Acres International Headquarters will be celebrated Friday, February 29, 2008, at 2PM. This first phase of The Villages of Hallelujah Acres expansive development and proposed 300+ acre building project is located directly across the street from Hallelujah Acres' present location on Highway 180 South in Shelby, North Carolina. The new facility and residential community will include:
- Single Family Patio Homes
- Single Family Estate Homes
- 72 Room Hotel with Room for Future Expansion
- Rental Cabins
- Administration Offices
- Conference Center
- Media Center
- Restaurant to Seat 250 People
- 6,000 Square Foot Store/Gift Shop
- Common Open Space/Lakes/Walking Trails
- Organic Community Gardens
- Amenities to include: Clubhouse & Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, 2 Tennis Courts, Half Basketball Court, Volleyball, and 1,000 Seat Amphitheater
- Neighborhood Commercial: Outparcel with Residential Units Above
With the amount of land currently available to Hallelujah Acres for the development, over 1,000 homes are possible, including condominiums and single family detached dwellings. Phase One residential will include 22 Estate lots (averaging ½ to ¾ acres), 51 Patio Home lots (¼ acre), and 16 Condominiums - encompassing 42 acres of land area.
Hallelujah Acres has been teaching healthy living from a Biblical perspective in the Shelby area for over ten years. Hallelujah Acres ships health related products to over sixty-five countries worldwide and they have thousands of Health Ministers located around the world who help to spread the healthy living message.
Please visit our website at http://www.hacres.com for more information about Hallelujah Acres. The website detailing the new residential community is under construction but may be accessed on February 28th at http://www.villagesofhacres.com .