Our New York accounting seminar will review day trading and tax tips that individuals need to understand in order to be prepared for tax time
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 21, 2008
Traders Accounting, the largest online resource for day trading services and tax planning, has announced their upcoming New York accounting seminar taking place on February 21 at The Online Trading Academy. The event will cover topics such as day trading and taxes, and how people can prepare.
The Traders Accounting Seminar will review the following:
- Explanation of what day trading is and the taxes people need to aware of
- Categorization of Traders
- Starting up a day trading business
- Investors - Just who are they?
- What is a Trader to do in certain circumstances involving taxes?
- Explain Benefits and Disadvantages of Trading as a Formal Business
- Review Mark to Market Accounting for all individuals
- Review the Taxation of Traders in Securities
- How Are Regulated Futures Contracts and other Section 1256 Contracts Taxed?
- Self-Directed 401k plans
- Day trading services Traders Accounting offers
"Our New York accounting seminar will review day trading and tax tips that individuals need to understand in order to be prepared for tax time," said Ryan Gibson, vice president of Traders Accounting. "The Traders Accounting Seminars give day traders an advantage while planning for taxes and help them understand what they are able ."
Traders Accounting Seminars offer assistance with day trading services for individuals and business around the country. At the event, individuals are encouraged to interact and get the help needed for their day trading and tax needs. Traders Accounting experts travel across the country to present the latest tax tips. To see the upcoming schedule, please check Traders Accounting upcoming event page.
About Traders Accounting:
Traders Accounting has offered several accounting seminars nationwide teaching individuals and businesses tips and advice for their day trading and taxes. The highly attended events showcase the knowledge and experience Traders Accounting demonstrates while working with clients. This has helped them become an industry leader to recommend advice on tax planning for day traders. For more information please visit TradersAccounting.com.