New York, NY (PRWEB) February 29, 2008
StyleBakery.com, one of the Web's premiere fashion and style sites for women, has launched a brand new style site geared towards girls ages 20 and under: StyleBakeryTeen.com.
Voted "Best Shopping Site" by the readers of Glam.com, StyleBakery.com has translated the same keen sense of style into the ultimate one-stop destination for Teens in search of the latest fashion and style advice created just for them. Featuring daily fashion and beauty advice, shopping picks, star style and celebrity gossip, it's an exciting and dynamic site with a fresh, fun look.
In addition to age-appropriate style information, readers can join StyleBakeryTeen.com's growing social community to meet and talk to other fashion fans, dish on celebrities and to upload photos of their favorite looks.
"StyleBakeryTeen.com is a natural extension of StyleBakery.com, our flagship site. The Teen site allows us to speak directly to a younger audience seeking ultra-affordable, hip shopping picks and fashion and style tips they can relate to," says TV style expert and cofounder Alison Deyette. "This allows us to reach a whole new reader demographic that, until now, has been underrepresented in the online fashion world."
Updated daily, StyleBakeryTeen.com features the following sections:
1. Fashion: Regular editorial features offering style tips and shopping picks. Sample topics include: Head Over Heels for Blair Waldorf-Worthy Headbands and How To Wear It: The Full Skirt.
2. Beauty: Regular beauty editorials and the latest must-have products. Sample topics include: Tongue and Chic Beauty Products and Sexy Valentine's Day Eyeshadow Essentials.
3. Cravings: Daily must-have shopping picks found online.
4. Star Style: Daily dish on celebrity style. Sample topics include: The Oscar Red Carpet Was More Red Than Ever, Steal Mandy Moore's Style and Red Carpet Faceoff: Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge.
5. Gossip Watch: The latest celebrity gossip served up daily.
6. Style SOS: Our expert "style chefs" address readers' most pressing style emergencies.
7. Love It or Hate It: Readers weigh in on some of the latest trends.
8. Your Style: Readers express their individual style and submit personal photos wearing favorite looks.
9. Community: Readers can create profiles, upload favorite photos and videos, join in on celebrity and fashion discussions, meet and chat with other fashion fans and more.
The site's official online launch date was February 16, 2008. For more information, please visit http://www.stylebakeryteen.com or email info @ stylebakery.com.
Launched in May 2003 by Jennifer Davidson, Beth Herbst and Alison Deyette, a team that has covered fashion and lifestyle trends for television for over a decade, StyleBakery.com serves up daily style advice and online shopping picks to women across the country. A valuable timesaving resource, StyleBakery.com combs the Internet to find the most wearable and affordable fashions, accessories and gift ideas available online while translating the latest trends with an accessible and easy-to-navigate approach. StyleBakery.com editors are regularly featured on such TV shows as NBC Today, Ellen, ABC The View, TBS Movie & A Makeover and The Tyra Banks Show.