Seven awards, including a Best of Show, is a real tribute to the innovative thinking of our modular building specialists. It's one more indicator that our team does outstanding work, providing our customers with top-quality solutions to their temporary and permanent space needs.
Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) April 18, 2008
"We're very happy about the recognition Pac-Van received from our peers," said Ted Mourouzis, Pac-Van COO and President, "Seven awards, including a Best of Show, is a real tribute to the innovative thinking of our modular building specialists. It's one more indicator that our team does outstanding work, providing our customers with top-quality solutions to their temporary and permanent space needs."
The MBI Awards of Distinction are given annually to recognize the world's best modular building projects. The projects are scored in categories of: Architectural excellence; Technical innovation; Cost effectiveness/ energy efficiency; Calendar days to complete.
At this year's MBI Awards Night, held in Bonita Springs, Florida, perennial winner Pac-Van, Inc. captured a Best of Show to go with three 1st Place and three Honorable Mention awards--adding to the company's long history of success at the modular building industry's most prestigious event.
- For Highland Creek/Centex Homes, Pac-Van's Charlotte office transformed a standard, used Pac-Van modular office into a themed new homes sales center.
- For Meritage Homes, Pac-Van Las Vegas office built an eye-catching award-winning home sales center in Henderson, Nevada.
- Housing development information center for Inspirada, by Pac-Van Las Vegas office.
- Pac-Van Las Vegas office gutted a 5-plex modular building, applied an exterior wrap with photo mural, and created a unique sales office for Paxton Walk.
- Permanent sales center built for Fairfield Homes by Pac-Van Denver office.
Honorable Mention: Single Wide
Pac-Van Cleveland office was recognized for a building for Aeromag. (No picture available.)
About Pac-Van, Inc.:
Pac-Van, Inc. (http://www.pacvan.com) is a nationwide provider of portable buildings, including modular offices, temporary classrooms, construction offices, jobsite trailers, steel storage containers, ground-level offices, special event units, modular kiosks, and more.
The company serves a diverse array of customers, including those in the commercial, industrial, construction, medical, special event, governme nt, and education markets.
Pac-Van's reputation for excellent quality and unsurpassed service has won the company many accolades, including multiple listings in the "Inc. 500" List of Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S. and the Inc. "Inner City 100" List of Fastest Growing, Privately Owned, Inner City Companies in the U.S. Pac-Van is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN and has branch offices in 23 cities in 15 states.
For further information, contact: