New York, NY (PRWEB) April 30, 2008
Korea Trade Show 2008 announces, KOREANNOVATION, a showcase of exclusive South Korean products, from May 14th to 15th at Penn Plaza Pavilion, NYC. Featured are a multitude of innovative new products - a broad dazzling inventory that encompasses everything from consumer electronics, to computerized pet-houses and kiddie robot-riders to unique-yet-practical personal care products including multi-function techno-bidet's and smell-reducing socks! The show is free to the public, and trade and media are welcome.
Trade Show Admission Free -- 4 ways to register:
•Register Free Online
•call to RSVP: 888-699-7531 or fax 212 229-1878
"Ranked second in world patent productivity, South Korea is leading the world in the kind of research and development that will shape our future," says Mira Zivkovich , president of MZI Global Marketing, the consulting firm for the Korea International Trade Association. "South Korea is also a producer of the most advanced semiconductor, LCD panel, and mobile phones technology available, and now we are seeing that exciting, cutting-edge technology applied to the consumer world, too."
For complete details on Korea Trade Show NY 2008, including the most up-to-date exhibitor list, please visit us online at Korea Trade Show NY.
More than 500 products of over 50 companies will be showcased making this an exciting opportunity to have a hands-on preview of gizmos, gadgets, home appliances, healthcare products. Many of these products represent major trends and the future of consumer technology in terms of design and future-forward functionality.
"I'm extremely pleased to have the opportunity to discuss possible manufacturing partnerships with next-generation companies from Korea," said Larissa Van Duser, President of The Winthrop Group Inc. "This is the perfect time for buyers to take advantage of the positive trade relations between South Korea and the US, especially as Korea is producing some of the most extraordinary, innovative products, in categories from consumer electronics to health and fitness to personal care."
In a recent article in Elle magazine Korean beauty companies were praised for their innovative use of botanicals, and special ingredients, such as ginseng. "I'm thrilled to be showcasing the most advanced and effective personal care products in the market," said Mira Zivkovich, President and CEO of MZI Global, which will be producing the Korea Trade Show NY 2008. "Korea is recognized worldwide for being a leader in the beauty industry, and the products you will see at the trade show will reflect that clearly--Americans will certainly see some innovative products that will alter beauty regiments."
Highlighted products include:
- OKMIL Jade Massage Towels. Inspired by ancient Chinese medicine, these invigorating massage towels use jade to gently exfoliate the skin, leaving your face and body renewed, with cleansed pores and smoother skin. The secret of the Jade Massage towel is electrostatic generation; through constant contact with the human body, the Jade Massage Towel's electrostatic stabilizes blood pressure, increases metabolism and reduces blemishes and outbreaks.
- Antibacterial, odor control socks. Dami Trading Co., Ltd. specializes in putting innovation to work for functional fashion. These specially designed socks trap air to keep you warm while also wicking excess moisture away from the skin, keeping your feet dry and odor-free. The socks are also antibacterial.
- Vitamin C aromatherapy shower head. It is widely known that Vitamin-C works as a powerful anti-oxidant inside the human body, but what is lesser-known is Vitamin-C's ability to remove chlorine contents from tap water. The KiRyoong Company introduces a luxurious way to wash yourself in the benefits of Vitamin C with their aromatherapy enhanced shower head. The shower head's Vitamin C cartridge cleanses the water of drying, irritating chlorine and infuses the water with a calming scent.
- Multi-function techno bidet. NCM's new multi-function techno-bidet includes an LED night light, remote control, massage feature, seat warmer, auto cleaning, deodorization and an oscillating wash. Designed to fit on any standard toilet, the blooming bidet is the ultimate in high-tech hygiene.
- Ergonomic hot and cold packs. RMD Co designed its ergonomic hot and cold packs to deliver revolutionary tools for pain and swelling relief. Removing the need for ice, bandages and skin-irritating tape, these hot/cold packs enable you to treat injuries, aches and pains easily in any area. Because of their form-fitting design, RMD Co.'s ergonomic hot and cold packs deliver the soothing relief to the exact area of the injury, helping you heal better and faster.
- Nosk Nasal Insertion Mask. Allergy sufferers, help is on the way. Samjoung International introduces Nosk, the world's first Nasal Insertion Mask, which utilizes a filtering system that does not obstruct or hinder the user's breathing and is nearly invisible when worn. Made from a threefold mode filter, the comfortable mask has been proven to reduce allergens and air pollutants, providing users seasonal allergy and respiratory relief.
Other products highlighted in the exhibit include digital curling irons, exclusive skincare products and cosmetics, essential bath accessories, holistic medical and dental devices, portable massagers, body composition analyzers, nail clippers, and natural soaps.
About MZI Global Marketing
MZI Global Marketing is an award-winning, full-service integrated marketing and consulting firm that creates and executes effective market entry strategies for its domestic and global clients across a wide spectrum of industries.
Under the leadership of president and CEO Mira Zivkovich, recipient of the 2007 Ellis Island Medal of Honor, MZI Global Marketing is committed to guiding its clients from initial strategy to well executed solutions, helping them surmount any challenge and achieve their every business goal. For more information, please visit http://www.mziglobal.com.