the least expensive way to own a cell phone in America
Miami, FL (PRWEB) August 13, 2008
TracFone Wireless, Inc., the nation's largest pre-paid cell phone provider, offers customers "the least expensive way to own a cell phone in America" with its "low cost to get, low cost to keep" cell phone service. In addition to brand name phones starting at under $10, TracFone offers phone service for as little as $20 every three months, with additional airtime minutes available for as little as 10 cents per minute.
Additional features that make TracFone "the least expensive way to own a cell phone in America" include:
- No contracts - ever
- Unlimited carry-over benefit - the ability to keep your previous minutes and days with active your service
- International calling to over 60 destinations for the same cost as a local call
- Nationwide long distance calling at the same cost as local, with no roaming charges
- The only phones to display remaining minutes and days right on the phone, letting you stay in control
- Text messaging at the rate of three per airtime minute, a fraction of the cost of text messages provided by major contract carriers.
TracFone also offers customers four convenient ways to purchase airtime:
- At thousands of stores nationwide
- Online on the Web
- Via automatic monthly renewal with a registered checking account or credit card
- Via instant purchase from the user's own phone
With its new, full-featured phones for under $10, TracFone is dispelling the myth that pre-paid phones are "disposable." The company's new less than $10 phones are the full-featured Motorola W175 and the Kiocera K126. TracFone also offers color flip-phones starting as low as $15.
TracFone pre-paid cellular phones are available at nearly 70,000 retail stores nationwide, including WalMart, Target, K-Mart, Family Dollar, Dollar General, Circuit City, Sears, CVS, Walgreens and many other major retailers.
In a recent study by J.D. Power and Associates, TracFone received the coveted five-out- of-five Power Circle Rating for call quality, the highest out of all other prepaid wireless providers in the U.S. TracFone's 10 million customers benefit from a vast national coverage area boasting the same quality of reception as the major contract cellular carriers.
TracFone Wireless' new lower-priced entry level phones are perfect for:
- Parents who want an inexpensive, reliable phone for their young child or teenager
- College students on a budget
- Recent college graduates just starting in the workforce
- Senior citizens who want a phone for security reasons
- First-time cell phone users
- Anyone who wants to benefit from the safety and convenience of a cell phone without the high expense.
About TracFone Wireless Inc.
TracFone Wireless, Inc. is the largest prepaid mobile phone service provider in the U.S., and has been the leader in the 12 years since it was founded. TracFone is a subsidiary of America Movil (NYSE:AMX), the fourth largest mobile phone company in the world, and the largest in all of the Americas with more than 163 million mobile phone subscribers - more than AT&T, Verizon and Sprint. America Movil is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AMX, and has been named top technology company by Business Week for the past 2 years (Technology Hot 100).
TracFone has advanced to become the 6th largest cellular carrier in the United States through its consistently low-priced offerings, making it "the least expensive way to own a cell phone in America."
For more information, visit http://www.tracfone.com.