If insurance agents and brokers invested just a few dollars each month building a relationship with their clients, they would rake in thousands of dollars in repeat business and new business - from the same clients and from other clients they refer to you.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 8, 2008
Insurance agents and brokers are leaving thousands of dollars on the table by failing to keep in touch with their clients, says a customer newsletter expert.
What's more, as the economy slows, existing clients will be an essential factor in keeping an insurance business profitable.
"Insurance agents and brokers are losing clients because they are failing to nurture relationships," says Simon Payn, of Ready to Go Newsletters.
"If insurance agents and brokers invested just a few dollars each month building a relationship with their clients, they would rake in thousands of dollars in repeat business and new business - from the same clients and from other clients they refer to you."
An Easy Way to Keep in Touch
Now insurance brokers and agents can build their client relationships, thanks to a ready-made newsletter they can easily customize and send to their client database.
Ready to Go Newsletters is launching this month a newsletter just for insurance brokers and agents. It follows on from successful newsletters for real estate agents and mortgage brokers, which are proven to bring extra business to professionals in those industries.
Ready to Go Newsletters' Insurance Edition allows insurance agents and brokers to customize and print their own newsletter in as little as 15 minutes. It includes:
- Complete flexibility: You can change everything in this newsletter because it's in Word and Publisher.
- Print and email: Easy to customize and print... or send your newsletter via email.
- No lock-in period or set-up fee with payments every two months: Try it free, cancel whenever you wish and never be charged again.
- Please your clients with interesting, useful content: Articles in the first issue include, "Do You Have Enough Life Insurance?" and "Don't Let Your Personal Assets Get Wiped Out."
- Get response from your clients: A free report is included which you can use to attract new clients and encourage existing clients to get in touch with you again. Plus: puzzles and a quiz keep readers engaged with you.
- No-risk 12-month guarantee: You'll get your money back if your clients don't tell you how much they love your newsletter.
How to Get Started
Insurance agents and brokers can try the newsletter free for two months by going to http://www.ReadyInsuranceNewsletters.com
With the economy in serious trouble, every business needs to take care of existing clients if it is to stay profitable.
Insurance agents and brokers will be thousands of dollars better off by maintaining and building these critical client relationships.
For more information, see http://www.ReadyInsuranceNewsletters.com