Cool Vendors for Human Capital Management Software
Washington, DC (PRWEB) December 13, 2008
Infohrm, the global leader in workforce planning, reporting and analytics solutions, today announced the release of a set of packaged workforce analytics reports that significantly improve how business leaders investigate critical workforce issues. The new reports reduce the time needed to aggregate, analyze, and publish trend data, increase the depth of insights on current challenges, and enable faster decision-making.
Business questions addressed by Infohrm's Issue-Focused Reports include:
1. Low Tenure Termination Report—Which business units suffer from excessive new hire turnover? What are the financial costs of turnover within each tenure band?
2. Aging Workforce Report—Does my organization risk losing skills, knowledge, and leadership due to an aging workforce? Which business units or job families face the greatest potential loss?
3. Workforce Generation Report—How are Generation X, Generation Y, Early Boomer, Late Boomer, and Silent employees represented across key workforce segments? Does the organization face costly churn (high numbers of hires and departures) within specific generations?
4. Workforce Diversity Report—What proportion of the workforce is of a gender or ethnic minority? Are minority employees developed, promoted, and retained at the same rate as the overall workforce?
5. Loss of Knowledge Report—Who are our “Most Valuable Employees”? What is the risk of them leaving the organization?
6. Internal Mobility Report—Are we providing adequate career paths for our high performers? What is the link between lack of internal movement and turnover?
7. Workforce Planning Supply Report—What is the age, tenure, diversity, and retirement-eligibility profile of our current workforce? Which business areas have staff with the highest workforce age and tenure?
"Infohrm's new reports have been developed to address the key questions posed by today's business leaders: 'Which workforce issues do I need to focus on?' and 'Can you aggregate and publish the results of your analysis in an easy-to-read report?'", said Brian Kelly, President of Infohrm North America. "Equipped with these reports, senior executives around the world can obtain a quick snapshot of the important information they need to run their businesses – and have this analysis updated on ongoing basis without making any additional investments."
Addressing a challenge common to most data-intensive workforce scorecards, the new reports combine metrics with text-based explanations of important trends and potential implications for business executives. Effectively delivering automated workforce reports to internal audiences is crucial for end-user adoption. As such, the reports contain:
- Issue overviews or linkage models
- Glossaries of key terms
- Internal and external benchmarking data
- Real-time drill down by business unit and location
- Analysis of workforce demographics, experiences, and performance
- Role-based security
"The new Issue-Focused Reports have significantly reduced the amount of time my team spends analyzing the data, and helped us quickly and easily identify hot spots within Health Net's workforce", said Regan Klein, Workforce Planning Analyst at Health Net. "These reports are now readily available to our entire user population and have proved to be a valuable tool in terms of highlighting important issues for our leadership team. We are able to educate our users on emerging HR trends, demonstrate the value of visually depicting data, and provide them with a tool to share with the business on an ongoing basis."
"The beauty of working with Infohrm is that everyone is looking at same set of data", said Dawn Pickett, Senior Systems Analyst with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida. "We are really excited about how Infohrm’s capabilities are helping to support our workforce reporting and workforce planning initiatives."
In order to learn how Infohrm’s Issue-Focused Reports can add value to your organization, visit Infohrm's homepage to download a copy of the Low Tenure Termination Report or contact Brian DeGroodt at 202-589-2063 to arrange for a more in-depth demonstration of the power of packaged analytics.
Infohrm is the global leader in on-demand workforce planning, reporting, and human capital analytics solutions. With over 25 years of experience, and a strong customer base consisting of Fortune 1000, non-profit, and government clients, Infohrm has paved the way for organizations to measure the impact of human capital initiatives and drive business results. The Infohrm solutions couple a leading edge on-demand technology platform with strategic consulting and HR professional development services that focus on the analysis of data to help organizations make informed decisions around human capital practices.
In April 2008, Gartner named Infohrm to its "Cool Vendors for Human Capital Management Software" report.
Learn more at http://www.infohrm.com
Vice President of Marketing
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #