Best Free Apps Overall of 2008.
Daytona Beach, FL (PRWEB) December 19, 2008
The G-Fi VS -- the first-ever mobile Wi-Fi network gaming hub for all Wi-Fi-enabled devices - is now available for purchase and can be shipped in time for the holidays.
PosiMotion, one of the top publishers of applications for the Apple iPhone, first announced the much-anticipated G-Fi VS to rave reviews, winning the Innovations 2009 Design and Engineering Award from the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
The G-Fi VS is available for purchase now via the PosiMotion website (http://www.posimotion.com) and retails for $149.
About The G-Fi VS
The G-Fi VS supports ad-hoc Wi-Fi connectivity between multiple devices over a range of 100 feet. The device supports 802.11 b/g connectivity for multiplayer games, as well as file, media, and data sharing between all supported devices.
- Gamers can use the device with anyone, anywhere to hook up their wireless devices and compete head-to-head with a variety of games ranging from mobile phones to the PC.
- Users can forget the hassle of traditional hubs or switches when they're on the go or at a serious LAN party.
- The G-Fi VS' simple and compact design will allow users to carry it anywhere without dragging extra gear with them.
- The device has a built-in lithium-ion battery that is charged via a mini-USB port. Battery life is six hours, ensuring mobile operation for the extent of players' gaming pleasure.
- Whether they're on a road trip, in an airplane, or in the middle of the desert, the G-Fi VS is a must have for any true gamer.
- The G-Fi VS packs full size Wi-Fi hub capabilities into a completely wireless and portable package smaller than a wallet (3.08" [L] x 2.91" [W] x 0.69" [H]) and weighing about 2.5 ounces.
The G-Fi VS joins PosiMotion's previously announced portable G-Fi, the world's first Mobile GPS network Wi-Fi router and its collection of popular iPhone and iPod Touch applications.
Both products will be featured in the 2009 International Consumer Electronics Show's (CES') Innovations Honorees exhibit. All of PosiMotion's hardware and software products can be seen at CES Booth North 3211. CES will be held in Las Vegas, January 8-11, 2009.
Meanwhile, PosiMotion's applications continue to be wildly popular among mobile gamers - "A-Level" was recently featured as the No. 2 iPhone Utility of 2008, while both "A-Level" and "Solitaire Top 3" make it to the "Best Paid Apps Overall of 2008" and Apache Lander made the "Best Free Apps Overall of 2008." Additionally, PosiMotion's "Backgammon" is a longstanding front-page feature on the App Store. The company also recently released its first game on the G1 Android, "Tic Tac Toe," which registered 20,000 downloads on its first day.
PosiMotion is one of the top developers and publishers of applications for iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Its utilities, games and applications are consistently ranked among the "100 Top Paid Apps" and "100 Top Free Apps" in Apple's iTunes App Store. Additionally, PosiMotion develops, designs and engineers hardware, software, and accessories compatible with various devices and platforms. http://www.posimotion.com.