Reston, VA (PRWEB) December 29, 2008
SOALogix, Inc., a leading provider of information-driven integration solutions, today announced it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the visionaries quadrant in the 'Magic Quadrant for Application Infrastructure for Back-End Application Integration Projects'1 report.
"We consider placement by Gartner in the visionaries quadrant as a major milestone in our evolution as a company and recognition of the innovations we strive to bring to the integration marketplace," said Rex G. Ahlstrom, President & CEO of SOALogix. "Innovation is critical to the success of smaller vendors among the giants of the integration sector and SOALogix remains committed to lead through continued Confero product releases that exceed the expectations of our customers and the market at large."
To be admitted into the application infrastructure for back-end application integration projects
Magic Quadrant, vendors must provide:
- Classic integration services -- Common services for data consistency, multistep processes and composite application integration, including messaging, bulk data movement, transformation, flow management, adapters and process integration packs (PIPs).
- SOA support -- Features required for deploying SOA and event-driven architecture (EDA), including an ESB, a registry, and support for multiple deployment strategies and policy management.
- BPM support -- Tooling manages the execution of activities in a business process, regardless of whether those activities are performed by humans, programs or even intelligent devices in a manner that automates the flow of execution through that process.
- Development and deployment environment -- A graphical environment for specifying the interfaces and technologies required to implement data consistency and multistep process styles of integration.
- Management -- System monitoring and management features that keep IT infrastructures running at peak efficiency at all times by enabling the remote monitoring and management of distributed applications, services and information sources, and by enabling the automated resolution of predefined conditions and events.
"The SOALogix team has invested significant time and resources into the research and development of our Confero product line," said Frank Oelschlager, CTO & EVP Operations of SOALogix. "In my opinion, to be recognized in the visionaries quadrant in this magic quadrant is a major accomplishment and we will continue to innovate through strong adherence to open standards and through our comprehensive product roadmap for 2009 and beyond."
1 Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Application Infrastructure for Back-End Application Integration Projects" by Jess Thompson, Daniel Sholler, Yefim V. Natis, Massimo Pezzini, Kimihiko Iijima, Raffaella Favata, Paolo Malinverno, et al. December 19, 2008.
SOALogix believes that integration should be a catalyst for business excellence and not an obstacle to it. To that end, SOALogix provides integration solutions that manage the flow of information among people, business processes, and applications from within and across the extended enterprise. More than data integration and unlike any approach taken in today's market, SOALogix solutions are information-driven, creating a "right-time" information environment rather than static integration based on rigid, physical connections. An information-driven integration delivers Intelligent Information, or data with context, to the right people and systems at the right time. Global Fortune 1,000 companies in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Power and Manufacturing industries rely on SOALogix solutions to dramatically improve their business agility and reduce costs.For more information, email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, call +1.703.230.2100, or visit http://www.soalogix.com.
About the Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted December 19, 2008 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
# # #