Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) February 1, 2009
Anti-aging is a topic that is frequently on the minds of many as the years pass by and the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, smile lines, crow's feet (wrinkles around the tear ducts) and other signs of aging begin to show on the surface of the skin. And the cosmetic world has seemingly been forever trying to procure a means at which to effectively combat the signs of aging--most often seen in the forms of a variety of pricey beauty treatments, wrinkle creams, facial injections and other anti-aging remedies.
The most popular anti-aging treatments currently available for those seeking to enhance their external beauty consists of costly facials at spas and newer, popular facial injections like Botox, and collagen injections. But recent FDA (Food and Drug Administration) reports have lambasted a myriad of popular facial injections--which are lauded as effective wrinkle and eye treatments--because newer FDA warnings of serious adverse reactions, such as respiratory failure and sometimes even death, in combination with a wide variety of less severe reactions, such as sores, rashes, infections in or around the treated area and blisters, have caused consumers to look elsewhere for safer, yet equally as effective anti-aging treatments.
According to the spa review website--Spastory.com--which reviews different spas around the globe and rates them, the average facial to treat wrinkles, dark eye circles and other signs of aging at day spas costs consumers around $100 per treatment, on average. Other more costly facials, which promise to show immediate results, such as the pricey and popular Microablation and Triphasic Combination Facial at the Cornelia Day Spa in New York City, New York, costs a whopping $500 per treatment.
For most consumers even spending a hundreds dollars on just one facial, which will only do so much for treating the wrinkles on their skin or eliminating the appearances of dark eye circles, puffy eyes and crow's feet, is just too much money--especially considering that spa treatments rely mostly upon the frequency in which they are administered to maximize their effectiveness and to show the true desired results.
"Our popular eye cream, Eyevive, has literally been difficult to keep in stock as more consumers swarm our online store and are placing massive amounts of orders," states Jamie Harrison, spokesperson for Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company. "We feel that this recent influx in sales of Eyevive eye cream are due to the newer FDA reports warning consumers of the dangers associated with using facial injections like Botox, as well as the high cost of facials and other treatments that enhance beauty, found at a local day spa."
Eyevive eye cream retails for fewer than a hundred dollars per bottle, which provides a full month supply. The cream is lightly dabbed around the eyes one time per day, after cleansing the area first. It shows noticeable results in minimizing the appearances of dark eye circles, puffy eyes, fine lines, smile lines and crow's feet within the first one to four weeks of daily usage.
For more information on how Eyevive eye cream please visit them online at: http://www.eyevive.com.
- Developed by Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Utilizes micro-circulation, which normalizes drainage and circulation around the eyes, resuscitating the capillaries and eliminating dark eye circles, fine lines, crow's feet, puffy eyes, smile lines and wrinkles
- Increases the production of collagen near the eyes, which thickens the skin and naturally restores suppleness, elasticity and vitality
- Incorporates a signature blend of clinically-proven, age-fighting ingredients like Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7--which hydrates the skin and minimizes the appearances of wrinkles, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark eye circles
- Helps to neutralize harmful free-radicals that contribute to the aging of the skin
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- Has no known adverse side effects
- Available online for a generous discount on their secured online store at: http://www.eyevive.com